Justice Point per current heroic boss kill

hi,
    I am doing a bit of calculations with emblems heirlooms and justice point conversion and I need some additional info
    - so far we know that current EoT and EoF will be converted with 2.75 ratio to J-points
    - I read somewhere that 40emblem heirloom item costs around 400 J-points (which looks right now as heirlooms are 3x pricier then now)

and here is the big question: do you know how much J-points you will get per heroic boss kill?
    - right now you obviously get 1EoT for 1 boss and it nets you around 5-6 EoT per heroic run. in this rate you need to round around 7-8 heroic instances to get one heirloom.
    - when J-points are introduced in 4.0.1 will we earn 3 of them per boss kill? I read somewhere those are bumped to 15J-points per boss but that seems rather high value so can someone confirm that?

thx all, really looking forward to the feedback

75 justice point per heroic boss

edit: on 85 that is!

So right now 1 Justice Point = 2.5 Frost and/or Triumph?

Weekly Raid Quest rewards 137 JP. So either that's low or 85 JP per heroic boss kill seems high.

Quote Originally Posted by bw13187 View Post
    So right now 1 Justice Point = 2.5 Frost and/or Triumph?
    When the patch goes live, any Triumph or Frost badges you have in your inventory will be converted by 2.75 into Justice Points. So, 10 Triumph and 10 Frost equals 55 JP.

Yes, it currently looks to be the better option to buy now. As with Gems - I now have plenty of gemmies from honour which have made me a good 4-5k in the last week, not much but every little helps. Since we will have new BoA items in Cata that will last till 85 (perhaps) I can see the good reasoning in wishing to get enough Tri/Frost to convert into enough JP to buy one - but I'm sure Blizzard will negate this method of levelling with BoAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Weekly Level 80 Raid Quest rewards 137 JP. So either that's low or 85 JP per Level 85 heroic boss kill seems high.
    fixed for you

And also its BETA with some placeholder prices

Quote Originally Posted by bi0 View Post
    fixed for you

And also its BETA with some placeholder prices
    Well Heroic 85 bosses should be giving Valor Points not Justice Points, so yeah it's not set.

Remember, leveling with BoAs (and getting bonuses out of them) STOPS at 80. The current heirlooms will not scale beyond 80, and you'll need new, Cataclysm, heirlooms in order to level faster 80-85 So if you're saving those emblems for 80 heirlooms, don't, unless you want to level a brand new toon.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Well Heroic 85 bosses should be giving Valor Points not Justice Points, so yeah it's not set.
    Only current Raid or heroic raid will reward valor points. Not heroic dungeons.

I was thinking about WotLK 80lvl heroics
    If I queue now for random HC I'll get 1EoT for a boss. After 4.0.1 or currently on PTR I suppose do you get 3JP per boss (in 80lvl heroic) or more?
    If you get 3JP then farming heroics for emblems seem better now but if you get 10+JP then farming for heirlooms (which cost about 3x more) after 4.0.1 seems a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I was thinking about WotLK 80lvl heroics
    If I queue now for random HC I'll get 1EoT for a boss. After 4.0.1 or currently on PTR I suppose do you get 3JP per boss (in 80lvl heroic) or more?
    If you get 3JP then farming heroics for emblems seem better now but if you get 10+JP then farming for heirlooms (which cost about 3x more) after 4.0.1 seems a better idea.
    The change comming in 4.0.1. could make the heroic hard for some ppl.

Personaly dont think it will, but we will see

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    The change comming in 4.0.1. could make the heroic hard for some ppl.

Personaly dont think it will, but we will see
    For those that think they can simply steamroll through a heroic and not lose much HP it will. WWs, cleaves, AoEs etc are going to hit twice as hard.. so people.. Don't stand in the fire!

all great, more dmg, harder bosses, sure thing, bring it on
    but all I wanted to know is how much JP you get per boss kill in 80lvl WotLK heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    For those that think they can simply steamroll through a heroic and not lose much HP it will. WWs, cleaves, AoEs etc are going to hit twice as hard.. so people.. Don't stand in the fire!
    Ups i step into a void zone...

Cataclysm HC aint a AoE fest (even som Normal) as far as i see

Somewhere in that Blizz post it says you have to be the required level of the item to buy it. Altough heirlooms will scale from 1-85 (the cata ones) it wouldn't surprise me if you need to be 85 to buy them.

I was thinking about current 1-80 heirlooms

as far as the new ones go and as far as I know the 80+ heirlooms are unlocked through guild achievements, you get cape and head, and I heard those cost 20k gold each which i hope is just beta thing