Stratholme glitch

Hey just finishing up Argent Dawn rep/mount run for the hell of it, and each time i finish(have no probs with ramstein spawning or the aboms etc) its after ive downed Rivendare and the 100 skele's, I cant leave, the gates wont open over the portals. What exactly is causing this, Ive seen stuff about Rammstein not spawning if you dont kill aboms or something but nothing about a successful finish with no exit.

The gate infront of portal to the left of the Slaughterhouse with Rivendare in it?

That never opens.
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    The gate infront of portal to the left of the Slaughterhouse with Rivendare in it?

That never opens.
    That Portal was use on PTR to access Naxx, but Blizzard chose to make Teleport insted.

There is portal like that in place like Winterspring and Karazhan

Even the main gate entrance is locked when this happens as ive back tracked.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Even the main gate entrance is locked when this happens as ive back tracked.
    Side door?

your meant to leave through side entrance, as u get a key with every run

If I need to hit it again after this turn in at Lights Hope I will check the service entrance, not sure if Ill need to though, should hit exalted here. More curious as to what i may have been doing wrong.

^Ah got it thanks.

Deleted
    my girlfirend is going to do mount runs on rivendare and she got the problem when killing all abos and than rushing into the building when ramstein cames out no door will open.

you have to do this event like in vanilla

kill all abos

wait

kill ramstein

wait

kill the zombie hordes

wait

kill the 6 skeletons

wait

go in kill rivendare

fin

I just round up the aboms, nuke them down, when Ramstein spawns I rush through the door, kill him, Black Guards spawn, kill them, then finish off Rivendare.

I've done this 46 times in the last few weeks (statistics ftw!), the gate has never stayed close or bugged. I'm not really sure what you mean, but try and see if it happens again.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

10+ Year Old Account
    just saying, Blizz changing when you leave a group to tele you to the GY instead of hearth,
    means you can invite a random person, pass them lead, drop group, wait a minute -> tele to GY and run back in. (takes about the same time as leaving normally if you accidentally agro a pack)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylienaja View Post
    you have to do this event like in vanilla

kill all abos

wait

kill ramstein

wait

kill the zombie hordes

wait

kill the 6 skeletons

wait

go in kill rivendare

fin
    it can be simplified to:
    Kill abos
    Go inside when Rammstein opened door
    Kill Rammstein/skeletons inside building
    Kill Rivendare
    SSSSSSsssss OH SHI- *BOOM*

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new here ;p

Quote Originally Posted by griszek View Post
    it can be simplified to:
    Kill abos
    Go inside when Rammstein opened door
    Kill Rammstein/skeletons inside building
    Kill Rivendare
    Its safer to do it the way Kylienaja said

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderpigg View Post
    Its safer to do it the way Kylienaja said
    Griszek and Hatefull seemed to have done it the same way as I have, and I've done it 54(?) times. I have never experienced the wierd bug you are talking about (hunter/bear druid experience only tho, but shouldn't matter).