Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not looking to get drawn into an argument, ComputerNerd, but you didn't address my point. Why would a past disadvantage warrant a future advantage? That just leads to a vicious circle of other classes complaining that we had a bigger bag for a period of time, so they need one. Giving us a "normal bag" (hopefully a Cata-sized normal bag, and not a Wrath-sized one) is the best solution.

Lol them even giving you a free bag is more than enough. Imo it should stay what it is a useless shard bag.

I would be happy with my new 22 slot bag that is different than any bag anyone else has equipped. now, does it work for more than one bag? might make a few more just in case...

I think blizz will only swap 1 32slot bag to a 22/24 slot bag.
    You can gamble and make 1 extra your self but buying them would be a waist of money I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    We were at a disadvantage not just due the class mechanic, but due to a stubborn refusal to make simple "quality of life" improvements.
    The stacking of shards would have been a very simple mechanism to implement, but one they repeatedly chose to ignore.
    Hunters at least had the stack size on ammunition increased so reducing their bag space requirements, while warlocks did not.
    We were just told to get a bigger shard bag.
    While i agree that warlocks got screwed carrying a larger soul bag, you can't really compare hunter ammo to soul shards. Hunter's only work as a dps class because of their arrows/ bullets. Warlocks use far, far less soul shards during the entire raid (or questing period even) compared to a hunter using their gun or bow. Shards stacking would have, in fact, been easier, but that would have resulted in a "buff" for locks so to speak. Now we can use a (for sake of argument) 20 slot frostweave bag and get 19 free slots compared to a hunter needing to use an ammo pouch, and filling all the slots with full stacks, then having to restock after every raid. That would have been very unbalanced.

With shards and soul bags being removed for 3 UI resource shards, we'll have more mobility with our bags. getting a free 22 slot bag is better than having a 32 slot you can't use except for a reagent used mostly out of combat. And with the addition of soulburn, we won't feel like our "potential" is being wasted by having 29 +/- shards doing nothing in our inventory during any given fight.

What I do know is that it will only be for a single bag, so more than one shard bag will not give you any benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'll be keeping a souvenir as well if you have to delete the old shards manually on live. :P
    Aye. I still have blind and vanish powder on my rogue just for vanity.

I'm fine with it just being that one bag. Sure, we got screwed over with the soul bag in the first place, but I've learned to live with it. So 22 extra slot will be more than enough for me to survive on.