Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Starsurge graphics

I think Starsurge should be a cast from the sky - like Moonfire and Starfire. It's from the stars, so why does it look like an arcane-empowered frostbolt?

Would you also prefer the cast looking like an awesome dual-colored (yellow/blue) Starfire spell?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Shut up, it looks awesome :P try playing a meleer and look at how fun their attacks look..

If you cast magic it should look like the magic you casted. I don't complain about the quality of the effects - they are all good. I talk about the style.
    And you melees get some nice blood splatters if you hit the mob, what else should a meleehit do?
    Last edited by Kryos; 2010-09-23 at 03:41 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    the looks
    AWESOME!!!!

it looks suitable epic for my taste.

Deleted
    I quite like the graphics as they are. In fact, its been almost a year since I called out for a Hadoken spell :P

I love the graphics of this one but i like the green starsurge better then this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    If you cast magic it should look like the magic you casted. I don't complain about the quality of the effects - they are all good. I talk about the style.
    And you melees get some nice blood splatters if you hit the mob, what else should a meleehit do?
    It looks like a star is surging towards you, whats the problem?

I think its pretty cool looking actually
    Last edited by Moonstream; 2010-09-24 at 03:44 AM. Reason: grammar? =P
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

You fuse the power of the moon and sun...
    Emphasised the part that says why it's not coming from the sky but from the druid. What would be awesome tho is if the casting animation was like channel with both hands up, one hand channeling star energy (white/blue) and the other channeling sun energy (yellow/green), but I don't think the game engine could handle something like this.

wow that looks pretty sick, last time i saw it the graphics were some nasty green ball of nature/snot so this is a BIG improvement.

I like it because it looks like CAREBEAR STARE.

KAAAAAAAA.MEEEEEEEEE.HAAAAAAAAAA.MEEEEEEE.HAAAAAAAAA..MEEEEEEEEE.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!

Starsurge looks fine. Waaaaay better than that green placeholder we had up till now.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Shut up, it looks awesome :P try playing a meleer and look at how fun their attacks look..

We get the awesome looking spells, you get the OP ones..

That seriously looks frightening.... like do not want to be hit by that, then again its going to bring a lot of "charging mah lazers" and "kamehameha" etc macros to the game. Could be a good thing, but may get annoying.

I've never gone boomkin on my druid before, but the more they change balance and the more I play around on beta with it... The more I want to go balance in cata.

Cmon, Starsurge looks freaking epic! I so want it!...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    that looks freakin awesome :O

Deleted
    That's cool >: O but it's weird how it's coming from the moonkin not from the sky .