leveling in cata (@ beta testers)

Have they really improved the leveling experience? I haven't really seen that many posts focused solely on the revamped 1-60 experience and I am curious what current beta testers have to say about this. Like many I plan on making a new worgen so I am curious whether or not leveling is fun again, or the same old drag and instance leveling is still the way to go to prevent suicidal boredom.

thanks

Its much improved. You feel like you're going through a story now, and not just wondering around doing random favors for people. It goes by faster too. I really enjoyed leveling through all of Kalimdor this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen the post on the peacebloom vs. ghouls quest? Looks like questing will be awesome.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's much better. A lot more "epic" quests at low levels, and the progression is a lot smoother. You dont hop continents trying to find places to level, it takes you an a nice even zone to zone progression with lots of phasing and story lines.

I leveled a troll, gnome, goblin, undead, worgen(40) and a couple more and it is simply amazing - its like a totally new game

Quote Originally Posted by Exxile87 View Post
    Its much improved. You feel like you're going through a story now, and not just wondering around doing random favors for people. It goes by faster too. I really enjoyed leveling through all of Kalimdor this time around.
    Pretty much what this guy said. Instead of walking around and getting a random quest here and there every single zone has its own story and, in some cases, the story extends into other zones. I've gotten so lost in the stories that I'm surprised when I ding since I pay no attention whatsoever to my XP bar.

Also, you HAVE to do EPL with the Gidwin/Taerar quest chain. It's fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

nice to hear! does having the heirlooms throw off the level vs quest timeline at some point? do people with heirloom gear need to skip up a bit at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdrsrow View Post
    nice to hear! does having the heirlooms throw off the level vs quest timeline at some point? do people with heirloom gear need to skip up a bit at some point?
    I've just done the first three Forsaken zones (Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad) with no heirlooms but 10% xp boost from guild perks. I was out-levelling it a bit to be honest, a lot of quests were green by the time I got to it. I've decided that I won't use the xp-boost heirlooms when it's live (until I get to Outland/Northrend!)

To answer your original point, the experience was awesome. Really, really improved.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdrsrow View Post
    In the lower level zones I had a bit of a problem with it but in the 30s-40s zones not really. I've be going into zones with yellow quests and leaving them with green. That's without doing any dungeons at all since LFD is broken for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    I've just done the first three Forsaken zones (Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad) with no heirlooms but 10% xp boost from guild perks. I was out-levelling it a bit to be honest, a lot of quests were green by the time I got to it. I've decided that I won't use the xp-boost heirlooms when it's live (until I get to Outland/Northrend!)

To answer your original point, the experience was awesome. Really, really improved.
    Same here. For the first character I level when the expansion launches, I'll be using just quest rewards until I hit Outland. I may use heirloom weapons if I decide on rolling a melee class, though. I may put the experience heirlooms on for dungeons, but that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

so 1-60 is new and outland and northrend are the same as is.. interesting lol

Deleted
    This really makes me wanna lvl a worgen, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I leveled a troll, gnome, goblin, undead, worgen(40) and a couple more and it is simply amazing - its like a totally new game
    This, though I haven't leveled that many that far yet.