Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the gear that drops on this event is just for the fun and prob the looks
    and as soon u hit lvl 82-83 ur running around in deepholme and will be running around in 305-320 greens/blues
    if only for getting into the randoms
    and for ghostskull ur gear progresion is a bit optimistic as it stands now on the beta
    as i lvld and dinged 85 i still am having a hard time 2 get above an average of ilvl 333

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    I'm thinking mistake on the shield. I could be wrong of course. They might have this go live before the play changes, then have those go live a week later and reitemize it... but that doesn't make a lot of sense.

PTR (where these items currently are) is running with play changes in place, but the world still in pre-Cataclysm.
    Good call. Think i would have remembered that having been on there last night lol.

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    people that recently dinged and just want a nice epic item to help em lvling in cata?
    They will replace it ten steps into Vasj'ir. It won't help them levelling at all. I can tell you, my 82 hunter has done most of Vasj'ir, and none of any of the other zones, and is in full 316.