Thread: Swe?

Deleted

Swe?

Swe? U swe? Bro u swe? Swe? Swe?

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Deleted
    Nej... inte det här igen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckfail.
    "Sometimes you have to ignore the rules. Sometimes circumstances are such that the rules pervert justice. I'm not in this business to protect the rules. I serve justice."
    — Batman

God thats soo annoying.

i get whispered by random people on my realm and its usually the "SWE?!!1111" everytime just because my name has a accent in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    jag skäms innerligt..

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

skit också <_< skäms gör man ju.
    translation: something like; ffs..getting ashamed

lock thread?
    Haha, then you got a nice GM. Once had a guildy who's ZG snake "TrouserSnake" was renamed (by the GM) to Bob. Since this was way back in Vanilla, we all laughed at him and his snake that got "Bobbed".

[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]