Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    You should be ashamed at what you've done to the English language.
    Are you new to the internet? Alot of people here don't speak English as there first language, and even out of those who do, alot simply don't care about grammar/ spelling. If you really cannot understand what they were trying to say, well good luck in your life, and if you can understand, well congratulations on being a complete dickhead.

EDIT: You should be ashamed OF what you've done to the English language. Hypocrite.

Outside of the random crap about the english language, new demo is sick. The only thing I can say though is I wish decimate went to destro and demo got something else that adds more gaurdian style demons, like if you HoG an enemy at 25% you get a free doomgaurd or something. That is much more demos style. Still love it on the ptr though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggy1111 View Post
    Outside of the random crap about the english language, new demo is sick. The only thing I can say though is I wish decimate went to destro and demo got something else that adds more gaurdian style demons, like if you HoG an enemy at 25% you get a free doomgaurd or something. That is much more demos style. Still love it on the ptr though.
    Yeah went Off-Topic there, sorry. I can understand what you're saying about Demo tbh, honestly the thing that gets me most excited about this expansion is the thought of having multiple demons. However, on live realms one of the things I do really enjoy about Demo is that is uses both Shadow + Fire damage, in DoTs and DD, combined with demons. I think it sums up warlocks nicely, and while i can agree that using the most powerful DD nuke should be something the Destro can enjoy, I'd hate to see Demo lose it's Shadow/Flame synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarwiseman View Post
    Are you new to the internet? Alot of people here don't speak English as there first language, and even out of those who do, alot simply don't care about grammar/ spelling. If you really cannot understand what they were trying to say, well good luck in your life, and if you can understand, well congratulations on being a complete dickhead.

EDIT: You should be ashamed OF what you've done to the English language. Hypocrite.
    lol...just, lol...

I will burn your soul.

15+ Year Old Account
    Supernex a grammar Nazi. Voted republican last election eh?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Sounds neat, can't wait to try this on PTR!

15+ Year Old Account
    I want a higher proc rate and to compromise imps should do less damage. It would be cool to send an small army if imps at a target. And it would make Demonology so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Supernex a grammar Nazi. Voted republican last election eh?

Just curious, which one of the 57 states do you live in?

I will burn your soul.