Feral Druid PVP Help

HEy all druids out there, im new to feral druid PVP and i got a few questions, Hope u can Help me .

1)IS there any tactic to killing Holy Paladins, Discipline Priests and Mages, because I'm having a real hard time killing them.
    2)What should i socket (ARP or agility) Some of mine friends say that its better to socket agility becouse of the armor and some of them say its better to socket ARP. Whats your oppinion?
    3)What idol should i get? Now i have idol of Mutilation, is there any better for PVP?
    4)Should i get the Death's Verdict or Deathbringer's Will??
    5)What is my priority in Cat PVP?
    6)Which professions should i get? Now i have engineering but im thinking of leaving it for JWC then getting LW or enchanting?
    7)What is the best arena partner for a feral druid? Im in a team with a Mage and a Shadow Priest for now we are doing good butwe suck against Warrior/HPala Teams and other high rated teams.

I have some Bear Tank questions too:
    1)Should i stack defense in gems or go for another stat? I dont know if defense is good for druid tanking? Should i stack agility + Defense+Dodge or some other stats?
    2)What trinkets should i be using in bear tanking for now i have Glyph of Indomitability and Corroded Skeleton Key.
    3)In bear tanking im using Idol OF Mutilation becouse of the dode rating, should i change it?
    4)What is the Rotation in single tanking a mob, and the rotation in tanking multiple mobs because im having a real problem keeping the mobs on me.

This is how my druid looks in my tanking spec http://http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21674055 if u have some tips please write them

Ty and greets,
    From Spiderpigg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderpigg View Post
    1)IS there any tactic to killing Holy Paladins, Discipline Priests and Mages, because I'm having a real hard time killing them.
    Killing Holy Paladins? No, don't even try.
    Disc Priests and Mages on the other hand should be very doable. Against a DiscPirest, be sure to have SR and your bleeds up as much as you can and thrown in a Maim when he's bleeding down to 50%. (There's always a time where this happens.)

Against Mages it's kinda the same, except that you should use FB instead of Maim.

2)What should i socket (ARP or agility) Some of mine friends say that its better to socket agility becouse of the armor and some of them say its better to socket ARP. Whats your oppinion?
    Agi gives you crit, dodge, armor and Attack Power, while ArP imo isn't worth it untill you can reach the softcap. Since you can't reach that while maintaining a decent ammount of health/resi, Agi is better by far.

3)What idol should i get? Now i have idol of Mutilation, is there any better for PVP?
    Idol of Mutilation is still the best idol available for PvP. Silly, I know.

4)Should i get the Death's Verdict or Deathbringer's Will??
    Out of those 2, DBW is better. If you already got it, use it. If you don't, you should try out Corroded Skeleton Key. It's especially good in 3's, but it's a pretty nice lifesaver in 2's aswell. If you can't get DBW, the key is your best choice for any kind of PvP (there's alot of theorycrafting going on about this, but imo it is.)

5)What is my priority in Cat PVP?
    SR should be up 90% of the time, Rip/Rake should be up as much as possible aswell and Shred > Mangle if you're able to Shred your target. About finishing moves, there's not really anything you should always use first, but usually it's most important to keep up SR, followed by Rip. FB and Maim are totally situational.

6)Which professions should i get? Now i have engineering but im thinking of leaving it for JWC then getting LW or enchanting?
    Keep engineering, it's your best option by far due to Pyro Rocket. Second best is probably JWC followed by Alch. (Str potion). Enchanting is also a viable option.

7)What is the best arena partner for a feral druid? Im in a team with a Mage and a Shadow Priest for now we are doing good butwe suck against Warrior/HPala Teams and other high rated teams.
    2v2:
    1. Disc Priest. Said to be the only viable 2v2 setup for Feral.
    2. Resto Shaman
    3. Holy Pala

3v3:
    1. Bleedcleave (Warrior/Feral/Holy Pala). Said to be the only viable 3v3 setup for Feral.
    2. FRP (Feral/Rogue/Priest)

5v5:
    Anything really, I'd recommend "EvenMoarBeastCleave" (Feral/Enh Shaman/BM Hunter/Holy Pala/Disc Priest) though. I don't really do 5's, but this is said to be your best option.

I have some Bear Tank questions too:
    1)Should i stack defense in gems or go for another stat? I dont know if defense is good for druid tanking? Should i stack agility + Defense+Dodge or some other stats?
    Stack stam all the way. It's currently your best stat by far. Nothing even comes close. (1x Purple gem for meta bonus though!)

2)What trinkets should i be using in bear tanking for now i have Glyph of Indomitability and Corroded Skeleton Key.
    Keep the key, try to get one of the Brewfest trinkets with 170 stam while you still can, those are awesome to start with. Get another better stam trinket once you're able to.

3)In bear tanking im using Idol OF Mutilation becouse of the dode rating, should i change it?
    Not sure to be honest. I use it, but I don't tank very often. I hope someone else might be able to help you out on this.

4)What is the Rotation in single tanking a mob, and the rotation in tanking multiple mobs because im having a real problem keeping the mobs on me.
    Single Target is usually Mangle(+Maul) macro, Lacerate(+Maul) macro x5 unless the target dies in 3 seconds and use Faerie Fire every CD. (Awesome ability for threat)

Multiple Target is usually Demo Roar and Swipe(+Maul) macro spam really. I don't have any problems holding threat like this so I don't know about any other techniques.

Hope that helped!
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2010-09-23 at 11:11 PM.

1) assuming you're talking about duels: Hpallys, stalemate, discpriests, get a nice chain berserk burst, frost mages, easy as hell if they suck, impossible if they know what they're doing
    2) agi agi agi
    3) yes mutilation
    4) DV>DBW. simple, dv has a more steady proc rate and overall uptime (by a margin of about 5%) and always give agi. DBW only gives you 30seconds for burst and wham, no more buff for an extremely long time. it might also proc funny stats. also the ap of DV is better than the arp of DBW. in arenas you want more burst periods as some can be negated, with dbw, if you're under pressure when the thing procs, you're p much screwed
    5) just do what you feel is right
    6) anything besides gathering profs
    7) (only viable comps listed) 2s: rogue or dpriest 3s: warrior+hpally or priest+mage 5s: ferals suck at 5s. period.

wOW THANKS GUYS THIS REALLY HELPED