Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

The trailer is even more epic than the one before it, I can't wait to see this.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I see with this film is the fact that it is post production 3D, it was not shot with 3D cameras like Avatar or RE:Afterlife. It could have the same problems as Clash of the Titans and The Last Airbender where the process ends up darkening the film more to where it becomes unwatchable.

I dont want 3d until its built in and you dont have to wear glasses over my glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    The only problem I see with this film is the fact that it is post production 3D, it was not shot with 3D cameras like Avatar or RE:Afterlife. It could have the same problems as Clash of the Titans and The Last Airbender where the process ends up darkening the film more to where it becomes unwatchable.
    It's unfortunate... I don't know if it is an option, but I would like to see it in 2D at the IMAX... It looks truly amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post
    It's unfortunate... I don't know if it is an option, but I would like to see it in 2D at the IMAX... It looks truly amazing.
    It's an option, it'll only be in IMAX 3D though. Which I have no problem with, it's much much better filmed for the format it's going to be in. Example, 3D movie filmed with 3D cameras, Imax movies filmed with IMAX cameras. I'll just have to see it on the normal "big sized" screen on opening weekend. And I can't wait. As for the trailer, there's a lot of action in it for it being part 1, which looks very sweet indeed, and may be the closet any Harry Potter movie has come to the book. Can't wait for part 2. Also, Emma Watson's hotness has increased 10fold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more excited if the last three films hadn't been so boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    You mean to say that the first 3 were better than the last 3? You're sorely mistaken if that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    /explodes from excitement
    Seriously though, here's hoping this one is actually a good one. Was disappointed with the 6th movie.

"Return the blade...complete the circle...release me from this PRISON!"
    Thank you Geekissexy for the sig!

Deleted
    WHERE IS THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE ARMIES?!?! >_< I will personally have a word with Warner Brothers if they don't deliver.

EDIT: The little Goblin is back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    WHERE IS THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE ARMIES?!?! >_< I will personally have a word with Warner Brothers if they don't deliver.

EDIT: The little Goblin is back!
    They be takin' more things out. I heard a particular someone won't be killing Nagini. :x

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Whaaaaa? :/

Yeah, the Half-Blood Prince was just a boring "filler episode" I'll give you that.
    But the Goblet of Fire and especially the Order of the Phoenix were AMAZING. I must have seen the latter at least 20 times.
    The first 3 movies were a bit too childish, for me at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post

Yeah, the Half-Blood Prince was just a boring "filler episode" I'll give you that.
    But the Goblet of Fire and especially the Order of the Phoenix were AMAZING. I must have seen the latter at least 20 times.
    Goblet of Fire I'll agree with, but...Order of Phoenix...wasn't one of my favorites. Maybe the later half of it, but the first half was just boring. Remains my favorite book, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evote View Post
    They be takin' more things out. I heard a particular someone won't be killing Nagini. :x
    I don't think so, they've got the prop when they had a display of the seven horcrux.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    I don't think so, they've got the prop when they had a display of the seven horcrux.
    Thank God. I heard the rumor, and hoped it wasn't true.

While I hate the fact they turned it into a two parter, I hope it will be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrid View Post
    I dont want 3d until its built in and you dont have to wear glasses over my glasses.
    I have the same issue lol.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post

Well, the target audience for at least the first 4 books and movies were in fact kids. They've only recently matured in both book and movie as the target audience got older and the story got more darker. I'll agree with you on Goblet of Fire, but my favorite of them all, so far, is the Prisoner of Azkaban. Order of the Phoenix, I could see why it was long drawn out and boring, but it had to be made, but I nearly fell asleep watching it, in theaters. I loved the Half-Blood prince, aswell.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 has been rated PG-13 in the US.

I lol'd so hard