New versions of old engineering enchants?

I've tried to find some info about this but failed.

I'm considering swapping BS for Engi in Cata, but I'd like to know if there will be new versions of Hyperspeed Accelerators and Nitro Boosts, as those are the main reasons for the switch.

The old Accelerators are naturally very tempting now, but if there's no new and improved version, then other enchants are probably better at lvl 85. Of course, there's also the possiblity that some ilvl limit would be added to these old enchants, preventing you from putting them on new Cata items.

So, any word yet?

Deleted
    asfar as im aware they are removing the stats boost on engineering enchants and making them stack with normal enchants so you should be able to use the old nitroboosts even at 85 without loosing any stats same for hyperspeed accelerators

Thanks, if that's really the case I'm definitely getting rid of BS for Engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    asfar as im aware they are removing the stats boost on engineering enchants and making them stack with normal enchants so you should be able to use the old nitroboosts even at 85 without loosing any stats same for hyperspeed accelerators
    That would be great!

As far as I know, the hand enchants are staying. Look here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ineering-List/

I read somewhere there's gonna be some updated versions of pyro rocket etc. Not sure tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hnngh View Post
    I read somewhere there's gonna be some updated versions of pyro rocket etc. Not sure tho.
    Check the link I posted just before you. Tazzik Shocker, deals Nature damage.

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    Oh wow, I don't suppose you have a link? That would be awesome!

As to the OPs question, there are updated versions of most of the LK enchants (though numbers are, obviously, still subject to change), as well as a pile more of them. The MMO database seems a bit out of date, but if you dig through old posts you should be able to find them.
    Unfortunately, I'm yet to see anything about updated Nitro Boosts =(

Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanZero View Post
    Oh wow, I don't suppose you have a link? That would be awesome!

As to the OPs question, there are updated versions of most of the LK enchants (though numbers are, obviously, still subject to change), as well as a pile more of them. The MMO database seems a bit out of date, but if you dig through old posts you should be able to find them.
    Unfortunately, I'm yet to see anything about updated Nitro Boosts =(
    I think I saw that list, but I don't remember seeing a new version of the hyperspeed accelerators there. Maybe I'm wrong.

Rocket boost + Parachute is the main reason 3 of my toons are Engineers.
    Twitter: @heroes_nlegends
    Instagram:@theheroesandlegends
    Email: theheroesandlegends@gmail.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/theheroesandlegends
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL7...fNgDq7WERBpY7g

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I think I saw that list, but I don't remember seeing a new version of the hyperspeed accelerators there. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I still can't post links, but if you go a google search for mmmo champion engineering it's the second link (Engineering in Cataclysm, Blanchy, Comics).

But from the tooltips and a cata wowhead search, it looks like it's been replaced by the intellect-boost tinker =(

Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanZero View Post
    I still can't post links, but if you go a google search for mmmo champion engineering it's the second link (Engineering in Cataclysm, Blanchy, Comics).

But from the tooltips and a cata wowhead search, it looks like it's been replaced by the intellect-boost tinker =(
    Yes, that's highly disappointing. Assuming things stay like this, there goes one (major) reason to take engineering for my main.