Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Thumbs up Who want to see Prophet Velen (Most powerful Priest) a little more in Cataclysm?

I do and why not? And also don't you think he have been hidden long enough?
    And by the way, what is it with this "free passway" for Horde to just ramper upon Prophet Velen so easily, isn't his this super powerful Priest? Like the most powerful Priest to walk the land!

Last edited by Archimourne; 2010-09-28 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    He will appear in a Swamp of Sorrows(?) if I remember right.
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

Deleted
    I think he appears in some quest in Swamp of Sorrows and says something wise and stuff. That's much more than he was doing through WotLK for example!

He also had some major role in reigniting the Sunwell, if i remember correctly.

But overall, he's the "balance, peace, harmony and patience" kinda guy, so he sits in Exodar and waits. Not really an action person.

He's basically the pope of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimourne View Post
    And by the way, what is it with this "free passway" for Horde to just ramper upon Prophet Velen so easily, isn't his this super powerful Priest? Like the most powerful Priest to walk the land!
    Hes a powerful prophet and thats it. His connection with the Light doesn't necessarily make him the most powerful priest ever.
    Also, readin Rise of the Horde, its evident thats hes essentially a very anti-violent being. He doesn't deal in combat, or war. People assume too much that raw power equals victory in battle, but it doesn't. Experience, tactics and combat-knowledge counts for so much more than people give it credit for in here.

With the fear of sounding like a fanboi thats what makes Thrall so awesome combat wise. He was trained and brought up as a warrior/gladiator, was trained by Doomhammer himself, mentored by Grom AND Doomhammer AND is the most powerful shaman alive.
    Last edited by Verazh; 2010-09-28 at 11:06 PM.

i wanna see him as a shadow priest
    lore breaking? yes
    awseome? yes

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, id melt his face off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering this next expansion is the Fourth War, and Velen is more or less a pacifist, I'd rather see some war mongers than this Space Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Altiar View Post
    He defenitaly is the most powerful priest in wow he has a permanet Naaru symbol. Velen non experience i may love the horde but Velen is older than Malfurion dont come talking experience to him. He help cleanse the sunwell and we have not seen his power mabye because hes so strong he will kill everyone near him i mean look at his picture of him the OP didnt post
    Being older does not mean he is more experienced. Velen and the draenei spent most of their time running from the Burning Legion. This doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his ability to destroy anything in his path.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Considering this next expansion is the Fourth War, and Velen is more or less a pacifist, I'd rather see some war mongers than this Space Pope.
    The next expansion does not chronicle all out war, atleats not in the scale of what would be considered a Fourth War.

It's just a conflict. A very heated conflict, but only a conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    The next expansion does not chronicle all out war, atleats not in the scale of what would be considered a Fourth War.

It's just a conflict. A very heated conflict, but only a conflict.
    I guess... but I just had assumed it was a war since they declared war on each other.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alliance-Hord...28Cataclysm%29

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    I guess... but I just had assumed it was a war since they declared war on each other.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alliance-Hord...28Cataclysm%29
    Oh.

My bad.

Had not read that specific source, didn't think Blizzard would go so far as to write in declarations of all out war.

Tyrande > Velen, since Elune > Naaru

I'd like to see more done with him. He's gotta be the most underused faction leader.

Velen is stronger then Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson! View Post
    Tyrande > Velen, since Elune > Naaru
    going to go with this simply for the fact that elune is the only confirmed "god" according to blizzard, and tyrande like her most powerful servant

read what elune/tyrande does. Freeing something of the "old gods" powers>cleansing the sunwell imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

You can have more of Velen in Cataclysm once we get more of Tyrande in Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    You can have more of Velen in Cataclysm once we get more of Tyrande in Cataclysm.
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    OT, would love to see more of him and Lor'themar. Hopefully the Goblin/Worgen dont get the same faction leader treatment that Draenei/Belf got, which was being thrown into the game with no depth and direction (although Velen was lucky enough to be at Sunwell and do some shizz there).

As far as strongest priest? Meh, put it to a vote in another thread

Winter...The realm of eternal ice

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson! View Post
    Velen > Tyrande, since Naaru > Elune
    Fixt it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.