Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizie View Post
    I do believe its 3 yards from the center, meaing 6 yards in diameter or whatever..

It might not be much, but we might get range improvement from talents and also.. Starsurge / entangling roots -> Shroom doom
    every aoe spell is radius or "from center" as u said... so you statement is kinda.. obvious.. 3yrds is veeeery small.. since everything else is atleast 5-10 yrds.

Deleted
    If i place it on a target he will already in the middle of the area >> only 3 yard and he is no longer on it. Thats just a half second and a half step. It shouldn't be a huge dmg rather a useful unique mechanic that helps us in fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three? Surely its a bug. Please? its a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    speaking about OP druid abilites, tryed a level 8 feral kitty whit only white gear (no + stats) and managed to pull 5 mobs whit starfire, poped thorns and healed myzelf tru the dmg whit HT and they all died in a few seconds lol

also i went to kitty form and i manged to score a 100 dmg crit whit FB at level 8 whit only 3 combo points lol

this show how unbalanced whe low level spells are lol
    Yup, i was on the PTR there are some mobs in the Tauren starting zone that have Rejuvination. If they cast it you are f**ked.

With regards to the mushroom, they're still good for PvP, you just need to be more skilled with them, or kite someone exactly into it.

With that in mind, can enemy players see our mushrooms? I'd assume so, but if not then the radius nerf is no biggy at all...

A 91% area-of-effect nerf still seems kinda harsh. Couldn't they have tried out 5 yards (75% area nerf) first? This AoE radius is about the size of a tauren's hitbox.

Deleted
    The current radius of the explosion is pathetic, we have to literraly put the shrooms ON our targets to hurt them. It's not an aoe anymore, 99% of trash packs are spread in a way that one shroom will hit 2 of them max, with luck. Ok, you can put 3 of them, but even then, if you set them on the same spot, you'll have big damage on 1 or max 2 mobs, if you spread them, you'll have limited damage on 3 x 1 (2 if you are lucky) mobs. They have to do something about this atomic-level tiny radius, like of course nerf the damage but enlarge the zone if they are worried about the power of this spell (still, 3 shrooms set up in the same spot must represent a serious burst move).

But even then, i think it's a pity that druids must reach a talent to make their 85 spell fun and interesting. Because the main appeal of wild mushroom is without a doubt fungal growth, and i find that strange. Thrash exists on its own, stampeding roar also. It's the same for healing rain (even if it's less efficient, non-resto shamans can cast it and have a use of it), and even better for paladins guardians that change their function depending of the spec played. It would be very clever to make fungal growth baseline to the spell, and create a new talent in the moonkin tree to boost by a large margin the radius of the snare effect, the damage, and attach a new mechanism, like spreading our dots, etc.