Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Should Blizzard remove the Horde?

So, this is pretty drastic but hear me out.

Suppose WoW was down to one playable faction. And I am not an Alliance fanboy, by the way. I just think it would make more sense to disband the Horde given their allegiances hang by a thread as it is in Cataclysm. So, suppose Blizzard removed them.

- It would make the story a lot more focused. Right now there is so much going on with everybody, it's nearly impossible to keep track of it all.

- People wouldn't argue and flame over which faction is better. Frankly, I hate all the hate on different WoW forums including this one.

- There would be no more ganking. For those of us who enjoy leveling alts, that is a huge plus!

- More people would be online that you can play with at odd times, which is another big plus for me personally.

- The game would be twice as big for everyone! This is the biggest thing of all. If all the developers focused their efforts on one faction, we'd have twice the quests, twice the everything instead of just one half of the game per faction.

On a technical level, I am not a programmer but we already have faction transfers and same-faction arena matches. That is most of what would be required?

prepare for flames!

I understand that you are trying to troll.
    But incase you aren't, there are actually some people that love pvp.

EDIT: World pvp that is.
    o bby

curseforummoderatorscansuckadick

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    prepare for flames!
    This ^

Just to start it off:
    This is possibly the worst thing I have ever heard, ever. And we're talking about MMO Champ forums.

inb4 LOL I TROL U

Lol ofcourse not you better remove the alliance then!
    I like how the story is evolving more and now that Arthas is finally killed the fight between the horde and alliance continues!

Regards a Horde fan girl!

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Horde races were removed, I would quit WoW, simple as that, I love the lore behind the Orcs.

You forgot one:

- NO pvp which would suck for the most of us, if you don't like to get ganked go on a fucking PvE server...

no they shouldnt.. why would you want to remove something that have been in this game for so very long? sure we kill off big bad villains and the loregeeks will weep endlessly then deathwing dies but removing the horde is nowhere near the same as killing off lorefilled villains.

Eh, nevermind. Here you go!
    o bby

curseforummoderatorscansuckadick

I love your logic.
    You should become a mathematician.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    get back under the bridge my friend

Would never happen. Blizzard would lose thier PvPers.

Even as a PvEer I reckon WoW would suck without some forced upin hatred to the other faction.
    I enjoy the lore, but not a hardcore fan. It interests me seeing the distrust forming.

15+ Year Old Account
    this is so full of stupidity my meters broke, seriously, u want to kill pvp and just about cut the game in half, wtf are you thinking
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Ally fan boi troll alert!

Deleted
    so you want to play sim city?

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove BGs and world PvP you mean? Ungodly terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelbin Mekkatorque View Post
    I understand that you are trying to troll.
    But incase you aren't, there are actually some people that love pvp.

EDIT: World pvp that is.
    not that i agree with op..but that would be an easy fix

WoW without the epic hate between Alliance and Horde? No fucking way. I love getting ganked and ganking back. It's part of the game. How could you seriously want one faction to be removed? Do you even have any clue about the lore of Warcraft? About the Warcraft Universe? Or are you just a friggin' troll which I took way too serious by answering to this thread?

The Horde just needs to reform under Goblin leadership, they could call it... The Hoard!

None of your arguements make sense.

It's not hard to keep track of the lore, if you care about it. Levelling is not fun if you can't kill people? World pvp is one of the best features of the game. And just because people aren't the same faction doesn't mean you can't compete with them, that's why you have forums in the first place.

/facepalm