Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Maybe this:
    Zulian Tiger and the Raptor becomes a buyable mount that can be purchased in the Blizzard Store.
    And anyone that already has one will have an extra 10$ per mount tacked onto their bill! Good times are ahead....

Quote Originally Posted by fushio View Post
    I been farming the damned tiger boss for about three months. The raptor mount dropped the third time I killed mandokir, but no luck with the tiger. Even then, it could be a slap in the face if they make them too easy to obtain.
    My hope is that blizzard comes up with a very long/grindy quest line (a la wintersaber rep/ venonhide quest chain) to give the mounts to those without luck what are willing to put instead some effort and time in it.
    Bene farming it for over 2 & half years and no luck. I rarely do the raptor boss and yet i've seen that at least once. Although the long grind quest option would piss me off considering the amount of time i've spent doing ZG, i'd rather have that, than have to pay for something in money that i've already paid more than enough for in time.

Deleted
    I hope not.

I hope they make both mounts obtainable some way. I think it should be a rare drop or reward from a bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantumall View Post
    Wouldn't that be a slap in the face to those who got them the hard way...
    Could become a feat of strenght maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The hard RNG way..
    That mount is a slap in the face for the people that did 100 runs and still have no drop while others get it on the first run.
    Fixed. Anyone that got it after vanilla, got it the easy way, quit crying, you didn't have to roll against 19 other people.
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

It's probably being removed IMO. Remember what happened to the Amani War Bear from Zul Aman when WotLK dropped?

I'd say you could buy them from the Zandalar Tribe if you're exalted with them, for a high price, still.

Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    I'd say you could buy them from the Zandalar Tribe if you're exalted with them, for a high price, still.
    Only the Zandalari Tribe is also apparently going Bye-Bye.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    This, haven't seen it drop on any of my chars for 5 years and I've been farming ZG pretty frequently.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its cool to have something that is not obtainable anymore and I think it should be left like that, don't burn it for the guy who farmed said mount for days or got lucky and won it by making it easily obtainable. Trust me you don't want WoW to turn into Farmville where so called "rare" and "Limited" items are bring brought back for sale months later.

btw, I don't have either of those two mounts, I think they are hideous and wouldn't spend anytime trying to obtain it, so I have no dog in this fight as far as that mount goes. My Fiery Warhorse however, as long as you don't touch that I dont care what you do, just giving you my 2 cents.

lol

EDIT: Im actually proud of my Fiery Warhorse because everyone in the damn raid rolled on it and I won it, its probably the most prestigious mount ive ever won.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    It's probably being removed IMO. Remember what happened to the Amani War Bear from Zul Aman when WotLK dropped?
    I also remember the part where Blizzard said they didn't want to 'remove' mounts completely anymore. Besides the arena drakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately I feel they're going to become unobtainable.

Unless Blizzard makes say, the tiger mobs in the uninstanced ZG have a very very low chance to drop the Tiger, and the raptor mobs have a very very low chance to drop the Raptor mount.

That said I wouldn't care too much if they were unobtainable. I mean people have had 5 years to get these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    Could become a feat of strenght maybe?
    They're already a Feat of Strength.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

My guess is a daily.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Better not...
    they arent nearly for sure. i think its just being OMG Old School Epic for haveing now.
    and ScorchHellfire, how can it happen that every post i have seen you posting has leading to your avatar/ facepalm?
    a kind of Posting Style?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    Remove it out of the game let something be rare again.
    Same with other mounts like zul aman.

Got them all 3 so i dont mind
    Yeah because Zul'Gurub was totally level 80 content xD

But yeah, Zul'gurub is gone and so are the mounts in there most likely.

Just remove, I also dont have them but I am not as greedy as casuals and want some things to remain atleast a bit unique.
    Last edited by Mongoose19; 2010-09-26 at 08:35 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I almost want them on the Store... I'm about 130 runs in (give or take, I used to do ZG 2 times a week since it's release for... years), and seen Tiger once and yet to see the Raptor. Plus, they're already making a lot of exclusive items... less exclusive (incoming short Scarab Lord rant).
    Old pvp titles are being brought back, I liked having a title on various characters that others didn't have. And you can currently get the Aquamarine Battletank (AQ Scarab) by simply leveling archeology, taking the rarest mount in the game, and producing a diff color re-skin and having it be fairly common.

End of Rant and end of sorta-offtopic post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eonath View Post
    There is now a quest right outside where ZG used to be that now gives you the tiger and raptor for free... bloody casuals ruining this game
    I want a quest outside the eye for a free phoenix...

The best thing to do is to make them unobtainable if they are removing the instance.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2010-09-26 at 08:35 AM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Zebu View Post
    Woulnd't surprise me if they made the Zulian tiger even easier to obtain. Like sending a bag containing it to your mailbox.
    Maybe they could make a chain quest where u become a troll and do daillys and get a bag that might be the tiger or the raptor inside...wait...i remember this...from the mountains!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!