10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...

Frostmourne In Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

Got the game yesterday ( on 360) and was flicking through the unlockable guitars etc.. I nearly shot coffee outta my nose when I spotted ...Frostmourne its the exact same model as the one Arthas weilds... But its a guitar!! I dont know how to unlock it yet, But I am guessing its something to do with the quest mode. Will post piccies when I can. But believe me when I say it looks amazing

Really?!?!
    Also I thought it doesnt come out until the 28th...

But anyways, thats pretty damn epic!
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

10+ Year Old Account
    can we have some screenshots please? soudns awesome :P

Deleted
    I'm not sure if you can unlock the Frostmourne for your own character but i do know you can unlock Arthas Menethil by a Cheatcode: go to cheats and put this in Blue, Green, Green, Red, Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, which also shows the Frostmourne on arthas but still locked, but you can use it as him.
    Last edited by mmoc8f4699d2dc; 2010-09-26 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Here is my video off my tv, sorry for the poor quality

Not bad, given the theme of the game, since it's all about guitar players transforming into something demonic or somesuch. Since it is activision, they are bound to reference Warcraft from time to time (Like the X-Men:Origins game published by Activision and made by Raven Software)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.