Thread: Earthen ring

Earthen ring

any news if the earthen ring will be available to grind for rep for a title or tabard, i just always found it wierd u could never join the earthen ring, espically with their roll in cataclyscm why are they still so gated off now that there not horde specific shamans anymore i dont want my shammy to be a gaurdian of cenarius i wanna be <name> of the earthen ring or <name> gaurdian of the earthen ring i really dont see why they cant be an ingame faction

Yeah, well I want to join the council of tirisfal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe quite like the Ashen Verdict they might play a roll near the end of Cataclysm? Edit: er, as a reputable faction

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Yeah, well I want to join the council of tirisfal.
    LOL do u even know the lore behind the council youd have to be one of the most powerful magic users in all of azeroth not to mention youd have to be voted in annd years of study to anicent rituals and magic to be able to help loan your power to the next gaurdian are you serious cuz i hope your not wanting to join the council of tirisfal is like saying i want to be considered for the warchief position in-game there are no random people just in the council i dont even know why i bother

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because a player thinks something would be cool does not dictate that it will be included soon or ever in the game.

Since Guardian of Cenarius isn't exactly a title you can just stumble on I assume you worked for it, wear it proudly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Just because a player thinks something would be cool does not dictate that it will be included soon or ever in the game.

Since Guardian of Cenarius isn't exactly a title you can just stumble on I assume you worked for it, wear it proudly.
    very true indeed, but thinking is the first step to great ideas and great ideas lead to great change

I'm pretty sure that Earthen Ring are a faction in the game - look at some of the Vashir and Deepholm quests, they reward Earthen Ring reputation. No word on rewards yet, but "of the Earthen Ring" would be a title I'd be interested in getting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be an awesome idea to add Earthen Ring rep to the game, and being <name> of the Earthen Ring as a shaman would just be epic.

To Zylya: I hope your right, I personally haven't been keeping up with the quest data in Cata.

it would be cool if one person from each server got the title warchief or the person right under it or something similar (kings for alliance side). maybe a challenge agains garrosh and varian 1 on 1 but hes scaled down to an elite thats soloable but with great skillso that a healer cant just dot him up and self heal till win. and make it an event that happens once a month and players can actually view the fight. itd be sick to see and be apart of that.

Deleted
    i thought the earthen ring were indeed one of the new cataclysm rep factions? i think they are. cant see there being a title if its a similar system to just now though :s id like that for my shammy too.

Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    LOL do u even know the lore behind the council youd have to be one of the most powerful magic users in all of azeroth not to mention youd have to be voted in annd years of study to anicent rituals and magic to be able to help loan your power to the next gaurdian are you serious cuz i hope your not wanting to join the council of tirisfal is like saying i want to be considered for the warchief position in-game there are no random people just in the council i dont even know why i bother
    please, for the love of God...periods, commas, punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    any news if the earthen ring will be available to grind for rep for a title or tabard, i just always found it wierd u could never join the earthen ring, espically with their roll in cataclyscm why are they still so gated off now that there not horde specific shamans anymore i dont want my shammy to be a gaurdian of cenarius i wanna be <name> of the earthen ring or <name> gaurdian of the earthen ring i really dont see why they cant be an ingame faction
    How the hell did you get out of 2nd grade? You need to forget WoW and get back to school.

does it rally matter if he spelled it wrong or not?
    you can understand what hes saying
    less pointless flaming kgo

I'd be cool if we could earn rep with the Earthen Ring. Of course, being that I am on the server Earthen Ring, I demand immediate exalted status. And no, I do not RP.

I hope that Earthen Ring will be a faction, but remember that Cenarion and Argent titles require two factions each, not one.

Also: Flame Keeper/Warden. It's a Shamanistic festival, and I totally would have gotten it for my Shaman if I hadn't been too damned busy