Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Guess what?

i can only assume mental issues and/or alzheimers, since its quite well-known, after all its been 2 years..., oh and noone gave a shit about it back then, noone would now, except "wotlkers", but they are sad beings not wow players
    The Winged Steed of the Ebonblade also cost 1000g, yes? It isn't simply trainable like any other spell for a nominal fee.

I can see giving Paladins ANOTHER mount once Mages, Warriors, and every other class that doesn't already have a mount (or movement speed enhancements ala Ghost Wolf/Aspects) receive theirs.

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shampayne1985 View Post
    Please cry more kid...you sound butt-hurt that someone in your guild who started playing in Wrath is raping you on the meters...or maybe you are nerd-raging that one of them won loot over you?

Just because you played in Vanilla or TBC doesn't make you better.
    Not to derail this topic but....LOL.

Let me tell you how most Lich Kingers I've seen top meters. "AOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOE." Then they pause to spam a damage meter because they are so ubber at trash. Then it's back to AOEAOEAOEAOEAOE.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Totalbiscuit is right. Lich King did not make good players, it made good players bad and bad players worse. And a lot of those Lich Kingers, especially the one's who loved to yell "CC is so BC L2P" and the like, are going to fail miserably in Cata. Actually you can already see their QQ threads. Those are the threads complaining about needing to use CC and a thought process, as well as boss mechanics in heroic dungeons that you can't out-gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    The Winged Steed of the Ebonblade also cost 1000g, yes? It isn't simply trainable like any other spell for a nominal fee.

I can see giving Paladins ANOTHER mount once Mages, Warriors, and every other class that doesn't already have a mount (or movement speed enhancements ala Ghost Wolf/Aspects) receive theirs.

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 11:10 AM ----------

Not to derail this topic but....LOL.

Let me tell you how most Lich Kingers I've seen top meters. "AOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOEAOE." Then they pause to spam a damage meter because they are so ubber at trash. Then it's back to AOEAOEAOEAOEAOE.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Totalbiscuit is right. Lich King did not make good players, it made good players bad and bad players worse. And a lot of those Lich Kingers, especially the one's who loved to yell "CC is so BC L2P" and the like, are going to fail miserably in Cata. Actually you can already see their QQ threads. Those are the threads complaining about needing to use CC and a thought process, as well as boss mechanics in heroic dungeons that you can't out-gear.
    The fact that you think that Totalbiscuit is a good player is comical. But honestly you should stop generalizing all people that started in wrath are AoE spammers on everything. I'm pretty sure there was a fair share of bads in Vanilla and even in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Guess what?

i can only assume mental issues and/or alzheimers, since its quite well-known, after all its been 2 years..., oh and noone gave a shit about it back then, noone would now, except "wotlkers", but they are sad beings not wow players
    Actually I do recall a lot of QQ about it back then about this very same thing. Paladins and Warlocks ought to get a class flying mount too since DK's are getting a ground and flying one. And so should every other class since they don't have any special mounts at all.

It didn't work then and I doubt it'll work now. As I recall there was even a blue post explaining this. Going along the lines of Paladin mounts are iconic for them and similarly Warlocks summon theirs from a demonic plain. Death Knights are a hero class so they get special benefits.

They may or may not have added suck it up but they probably should have.