Quote Originally Posted by Jackdemenzes View Post
Maybe you should lower your goals a bit and aim to be a Lich Prince, or a Lich Serf, or maybe just in a support role...you could be the Lich Treasurer or the Lich Human Resources Manager.

I've worked hard to become the Jack of Lichs, none shall take it from me!

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
The High elves of Quel'Danil Lodge are joining the Alliance. They are also beating the forsaken invasion back. HAH!
god knows what the Alliance needs is more High Elf lore, I mean its not like they added a whole new race, have a race who's only lore is nerd jokes, or that the last race they added STILL feels alien and jaring. Nope Alliance needs more High Elf stuff.

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 03:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
I think you don't like the high elves.

Sorry for you coz' their lore is clearly unfinished (contrary to the Blood elves who got their Sunwell restored) and will be likely improved with the return of the Highborne. However, as a race they still got no home, Alleria is still missing, and the Quel'Danil lodge is well defended by high elves who are flagged for pvp (it certainly means there'll be some interesting actions to do in this place).
Theramore will be everywhere in Durotar, the Barrens and also in the Dustwallow Marsh, and so the high elves.
And the best is Northeron. The place where the High elves who refused to become blood elves took refuge.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Northeron
You haven't finished to hear them.
PC races are more deserving of Focus than NPC races. The Silver enclave in Wrath was a mistake and could have easily been taken over by any of the under lored PC races.

Hell the best way to get Worgen lore in Cata is to PLAY HORDE.. that's just inane.