Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spriests....

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    lol.. why is it cheap? Rogues/ferals already have an advantage (stealth) so if they can't manage to open safely then they need to l2p. Also patience is a virtue.
    Because you donr get any better by popping him out before he opens on you.

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    lol.. why is it cheap? Rogues/ferals already have an advantage (stealth) so if they can't manage to open safely then they need to l2p. Also patience is a virtue.
    Because any decent PvPer's natural reaction to seeing a Rogue go stealth near them, be it BGs, Arena, or in the wide open world, is to sit on their thumbs till they get jumped ofc.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    people playing with their engineer bombs and rocket boots. You don't see my using drums of panic and free action potion ><'
    butbut engineering = skill, all da ppl in vidyas use eet!

OT: anything not usable in arena, eg. fire elemental, tranquility, pots, etc

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    butbut engineering = skill, all da ppl in vidyas use eet!

OT: anything not usable in arena, eg. fire elemental, tranquility, pots, etc
    I'm gonna agree with this one.
    Anything not usable in arena.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Balance druids hoting before duel beggins

Lay on Hands

Pots

Eating in duels(like blind>eat>sap>eat)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues

people complaining about my druid healing in duels . . . -.-'

and people saying that hunters are OP after they got clearly outplayed

Anything not usable in BGs....

ohwait...

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineering-items used...
    Vol'jin fanboy

Anything that can't be used in Arena, potions, and Rogues who don't trade openers, opting to play server-latency gamble to see the outcome of the duel.

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Balance druids hoting before duel beggins

Lay on Hands

Pots

Your fault for letting them restealth

Deleted
    on my pala (45) i hate to see that 40-49 bracket is full of weaklings, no one can beat me in 1v1 tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    on my pala (45) i hate to see that 40-49 bracket is full of weaklings, no one can beat me in 1v1 tbh.
    on my pala (45)
    pala (45)
    pala

1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I've ate once in a duel on my rogue, but it wasn't in the fashion you described. I was fighting a paladin back in BC and he decided to bubble and just stand there healing himself, I walked over to the boxes stealthed and sat there at back to full life too. His bubble dropped I killed him while he had forbearance. He complained in whispers to me complaining that I was back at full life as well wondering what I did. Told him since he wanted to bubble and heal I went and ate stealthed. He was like "if you don't have a healing ability you're not allowed to heal in a duel." I told him lol and was like yeah okay.
    Last edited by Daehawk; 2010-09-25 at 09:47 AM. Reason: language fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daehawk View Post
    I've ate once in a duel on my rogue, but it wasn't in the fashion you described. I was fighting a paladin back in BC and he decided to bubble and just stand there healing himself, I walked over to the boxes stealthed and sat there at back to full life too. His bubble dropped I killed him while he had forbearance. He complained in whispers to me complaining that I was back at full life as well wondering what I did. Told him since he wanted to bubble and heal I went and ate stealthed. He was like "if you don't have a healing ability you're not allowed to heal in a duel." I told him lol and was like yeah okay.
    Typical behavior, really
    Whenever I duel I assume:
    Rocket boots
    Frag belt
    Hypno-cap, and
    Herbalism Heal..:P

Quote Originally Posted by tinyqt View Post
    as a warrior i hate when people jump my charge and intercepts its the stupidest shit
    I love to do this to warriors. <3 They deserve it for doing so fucking retarded dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Hnngh View Post
    I love to do this to warriors. <3 They deserve it for doing so fucking retarded dmg.
    It's every stun, really
    It's a weird way to do it, and awkward, but it adds a certain amount of finesse to interpreting when something's coming. a HUGE pain in the ass if the person's lagging because they connect from Haiti, though. I swear frost mages do it deliberately just to hard-counter every melee even more.

I hate seeing people put all of their short duration buffs up during the duel countdown such as Power Word: Shield. I also used to hate seeing Shaman drop their totems during the counter before they changed it. All actions taken for a duel should be done within the duel, not before it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Every single thing mages do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShinyOne View Post
    I hate seeing people put all of their short duration buffs up during the duel countdown such as Power Word: Shield. I also used to hate seeing Shaman drop their totems during the counter before they changed it. All actions taken for a duel should be done within the duel, not before it.
    Some classes need setup to function. You wouldn't enter an arena with PW:S not up, or HoTs rolling. Unless you have some sort of false sense of honor in a vidya game on the interwebs. :P