Invited to beta! Why so late?

So I just got invited to the beta and it seems kind of odd that it is so late... The email does look legit. Anyone know why I got the invitation so late?
    The rats they can never hear; the rats, the rats in the walls. H.P Lovecraft

Deleted
    Because it's random.

Quote Originally Posted by deathwillcometoyourdk View Post
    So I just got invited to the beta and it seems kind of odd that it is so late... The email does look legit. Anyone know why I got the invitation so late?
    Because they invite people to beta while beta is going?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

i got a sc2 beta invite 3 days before end of beta. cata beta still has a while left so its not really late

blizz didn't stop the script still?~

I have gotten betas just days before release. However, you should check your battle.net account and see if cataclysm is there before you click on anything in the mail.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just check your battle.net account. Thats the only actually legit way to know if it's true.

Just checked my battle.net account and it is legit! wow! Im so happy right now. I just find it hard to believe they are still inviting people, i had pretty much given up hope for this to happen.
    The rats they can never hear; the rats, the rats in the walls. H.P Lovecraft

Deleted
    Meh I wish I was you good luck in there lol

they maybe needed a few more, so they just gave some so they could try it.
    what they should have tested is...
    The Amazing Newbie Cannon!: tired of the high prices the Flight Masters wants from you? tired to wait for you can fly everwhere you want, instead of points with other flightmasters? The Amazing Newbie Cannon (TANC) solve the problem! you can now find us some random places where we have a cannon, and for just 5silver, you can be shot away EVERYWHERE! thats right, on another continent, in the middle of the sea, in every zone and ANY place in that zone! designed by your local goblins!
    P.S: we do NOT take care of mistakes using the TANC, but for 5gold, we will the next hour revive you! (we only revive you if the dead was caused because of the TANC)
    Blizzard: we need some people to try this cannon, right now, all people just going around in 85 and gets stuff in HCs.