Poll: Holy Cow?

Thread: Holy Cow!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Holy Cow!

For some reason even while hating playing horde 2 tonnes of beef, blessed by divine powers in a solid inch of enchanted plate behind a solid wall of shield taking hits for the team just seems like too much win in one place.

Someone give me an awesome name for a tauren tankadin!
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2010-09-25 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Where is the "They look ridiculous and I would never dream of ditching my Elf for a bumbling, plate-clad, bovine buffoon." option?
    They look as silly as I imagine BE shamans would look. Or a roll reversal for everyone's favourite wigga, Mr. Foxfire

Deleted
    I don't see a "NO" option. Add one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Where is the "They look ridiculous and I would never dream of ditching my Elf for a bumbling, plate-clad, bovine buffoon." option?
    They look as silly as I imagine BE shamans would look. Or a roll reversal for everyone's favourite wigga, Mr. Foxfire
    You play a BE male. Your brain is damaged.

Could care less.

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 07:59 PM ----------

Only reason to stay elf is the mana racial if you are holy, Or just like blood elves, which in that case, Wtf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    You're a towel!

Deleted
    Played blood elf paladin (female) since TBC, and I enjoyed being a male tauren paladin ever since I experienced the engineering toys. Definitaly going to race change to tauren once its avaible.

Deleted
    where's the "none of the above" option?

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    You're a towel!

No, If I were a towel, why would I be wearing this hat, and this fake moustache?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    For some reason even while hating playing horde 2 tonnes of beef, blessed by divine powers in a solid inch of enchanted plate behind a solid wall of shield taking hits for the team just seems like too much win in one place.

Someone give me an awesome name for a tauren tankadin!
    okay I get what this poster is trying to say, but does this sentence just seem a bit messed up ? maybe im too tired for reading.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Race changing my Tauren warrior to Blood Elf is the only correct choice. Please add.

Quote Originally Posted by dayin View Post
    Race changing my Tauren warrior to Blood Elf is the only correct choice. Please add.
    I too am considering this. Then again, I might be able to solo Heroic Magister's Terrace for the Orb of the Sin'dorei with Cataclysm's crazy-powerful gear update. Then I'd be changing from bull to a beautiful mahn like worgen changes from wolfman to a Brit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I too am considering this. Then again, I might be able to solo Heroic Magister's Terrace for the Orb of the Sin'dorei with Cataclysm's crazy-powerful gear update. Then I'd be changing from bull to a beautiful mahn like worgen changes from wolfman to a Brit.
    Brings the name of my old Tauren druid to mind; Werehoof ^^

The "Leaving my Paladin as is" option seems to be missing.

Also, inb4 Blood Elf Hate Thread.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Tauren pally, yeah, something that alot of people would love because of the simple fact, no one thought the two would go together, but it doesn't interest me whatsoever

Have to agree, wheres the "I hate furries" option?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    my tauren pally would be called ret bull and id macro avenging wrath to say RET BULL GIVES YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS!
    Crazies are crazies, their sex doesn't matter. =]

Garrosh Hellscream: GARROSH SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!!! RAAAAW

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    Irony is strong in this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crappy poll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dievariandie View Post
    my tauren pally would be called ret bull and id macro avenging wrath to say RET BULL GIVES YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS!
    Funny, i saw someone post earlier that they were going to call their tauren pally Retbull, but i guess you're just original?