Poll: Holy Cow?

Thread: Holy Cow!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    You play a BE male. Your brain is damaged.
    I guess anyone who doesn't play WoW could say the same about you and your waste of 15$ a month to play what you might consider a "cool" class so you can hop the mmo-champ message boards to troll them BE losers.

RIGHTTT???!!

lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Parkwayell View Post
    Funny, i saw someone post earlier that they were going to call their tauren pally Retbull, but i guess you're just original?
    It all originates from this. A good joke that's suffering an inflation due to all sorts of dims using it like they invented it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a fair, and not biased poll at all.

Deleted
    Ah.. Viconia, i didn't even know that existed, but, you can't really expect any less of people can you, seeing as after WoTLK came out, WoW started changing into a childrens playground, lets hope Cata will filter alot of them out..

My holy cow will be named Moothur. Probably, maybe Holy specced.

Stabbycat 80 Rogue - Juggrnaught 80 DK - Dimwhit 80 Lock - Pembrook 80 Drood - Bakhmar 71 War - Baakmar 71 Mage - Wagyu 71 Hunter -- and that's just Lothar Horde!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dayin View Post
    Race changing my Tauren warrior to Blood Elf is the only correct choice. Please add.
    This !!
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

i already got an 80 belf pally id race change but that costs like 10-20 bucks not worth the money for a purely aethsic reason
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Deleted

?

Quote Originally Posted by Viconia View Post
    It all originates from this. A good joke that's suffering an inflation due to all sorts of dims using it like they invented it.
    The Tauren depicted is what I think of whenever I hear "OMG I'M SO RACE CHANGING MY GAY B.E. 2 A BADASS TARREN NAMED LOLRETBULLHOLYCOWQT AAAIIEEEEEEEE!!!!1!"
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    The only blood elves remaining paladins will be those that can't afford race change, or just don't bother, or play female blood elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    this forum is full of fail

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

Retbull /thread

so are taurens the first race to have all 4 tanking classes?
    everyone envy the tauren!

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Have to agree, wheres the "I hate furries" option?
    furries are nice... cow furries aren't... I'd rather play a kitty or a fox X3

worgens were kinda nice but I don't like their faces... old female face looked like a retired prostitute... new female face looks like a psycho... I hope they give them at least one cute face choice...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    Names? Devi and Aditi of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Phailigy View Post
    I guess anyone who doesn't play WoW could say the same about you and your waste of 15$ a month to play what you might consider a "cool" class so you can hop the mmo-champ message boards to troll them BE losers.

RIGHTTT???!!

lolz
    If you gotta retalliate to an allready lousy insult, you've allready lost:P
    Meh

about names... I'd call a tauren paladin "moother <the beefbringer>"... but that's just me...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    so are taurens the first race to have all 4 tanking classes?
    everyone envy the tauren!
    And also all 4 healing classesD:

What is this, I don't even.

Not going to change my belf to a tauren, no way!

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!