Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The next expansion will be diablo....ohwait

What about the idea of visiting the world where the original Worgens come from? No?...
    No wait, next expansion will take place in Azeroth in a alterd world like dream world where everything is just...
    weird and bizzar, full of clowns! everywhere, anywhere!

After Cataclysm the planet breaks in half, and everybody dies. We all reach the great check-in station in the sky and go to train with King Kai.

Warcraftball Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0wtime View Post
    Well naga would never go wiht horde they have no bounds to them so forget abbout Horde and nagas.
    Sorry for late answer, been sick... Well, what bounds does Forsaken have to the Horde, really? Nagas have heavy hatred for Night Elves and might join Horde to get rid of them once and for all...

We can look forward to journeying to the bottom of the Maelstrom, where the Naga capital is.

We can also look forward to seeing more of Kezan hopefully, the Undermine maybe, and Azshara as our nasty boss who is just as bad and nasty as Deathwing, but much more sly in the oceans depths.

---------- Post added 2010-10-08 at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sl2059 View Post
    There is no fucking WC4,people needs to understand WoW is the WC4,WC4 will never happen...just like there will not be a WoW2,Cataclysm is like WoW2...

You're not very bright, are you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Fluffy Bunny Expansion

There exists plenty of content and Blizz can even add more and more by writing lore.
    Most things has been mentioned and links were posted, like:
    - South Sea/Maelstrom
    - Argus
    - Emerald Dream
    etc.

But more interesting is what hero class could be possible in those expansions?
    From what I know a new class and new races will rotate, so next will be a new class.
    But for a new class you need lore.

South Sea/Maelstrom could be possible Seawitch, but could every race make this class? I dont think so.
    But there would also be Trolls, Humans, Goblins, not only Murlorcs and Nagas.

Argus could be some light or demon class, since there are Draenei, Naaru and Demons.

Emerald Dream could be some nature/elemental class.

Quote Originally Posted by sl2059 View Post
    There is no fucking WC4,people needs to understand WoW is the WC4,WC4 will never happen...just like there will not be a WoW2,Cataclysm is like WoW2...
    What about Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. What were they? Chopped liver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speculation - so much fun! all it does is allow us to cover what we already know, but gets us nowhere. unless you happen to own a working crystal ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    the current lead up is going for queen azshara.

emerald dream was a popular idea, but it seems that like i kinda always guessed it may be a raid instead (i will not rule out its a possible xpack)

Hello Kitty Island Expansion! :P

But yeah, most likely Emerald Dream or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

The emerald dream is too good of an opportunity to let go, it's azeroth back when it was 1 super continent, untouched by the mortal races, well of eternity still intact, no cataclysm etc. It's a good opportunity to design appealing zones like weird forests and jungles and Nagrandish looking stuff yet it's still mentioned often enough to feel familiar and have a some connection with the players.

Undoubtedly we will visit some other world in another expansion but the problem with a demon world like Argus might be that it's all fire, brimstone and shadow.

World of Warcraft: The Big Move(TM)

IN A WORLD - where there is no resources left to fight over the Inhabitants of Azeroth must fight to get aboard the Ship for a Distant new planet. The Horde an Alliance will Destroy whats left of Azeroth with some Big powerful machine thing of Sorts, and never look back. There on their new planet they will start a new, and build new cities and then... I guess... Fight over it some more. iunno... I'm just pulling stuff out of my Ass here, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    They are using the maelstrom stuff for cata, they are also using the emerald nightmare. Also the elemental planes they are using. What else can they do lore wise to expand the game?
    How are they using the emerald nightmare? I didn't get the impression it was any more integral than the minor stuff like the old moonglade quests where you fight phased nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    We didn't "finish" off any old gods. Its basically just beating them to sleep...
    That is why I think Yogg will be part of cata. (He/She/It did empower DW)
    Or C'thun and Yogg-Saron team up for an epic duo of top notch Old Gods!

Emerald Dream expansion would be cool.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    We didn't "finish" off any old gods. Its basically just beating them to sleep...
    That is why I think Yogg will be part of cata. (He/She/It did empower DW)
    can you link the lore that lead you to believe it was Yogg specifically? I never got that impression.

Outland No. 2.

Also, MORE speculation about Emerald Dream. And the Burning Legion. Emerald Dream. New lore. Emerald Dream. Warcraft IV. Emerald Dream. Did I mention Emerald Dream?

Edit: Emerald Dream's probably not gonna happen. There isn't even a slight fraction of lore that would support it compared to the other expansions. (Deathwing has alot of backstory, the Lich King had ALOT of backstory.) It would have to be more about the War of the Ancients with instances that are related to the Emerald Dream. Or something. *COUGH*wc*COUGH*

Edit2: Space Battles.
    Last edited by Terkis; 2010-10-08 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Terkis View Post
    Outland No. 2.

Also, MORE speculation about Emerald Dream. And the Burning Legion. Emerald Dream. New lore. Emerald Dream. Warcraft IV. Emerald Dream. Did I mention Emerald Dream?

Edit: Emerald Dream's probably not gonna happen. There isn't even a slight fraction of lore that would support it compared to the other expansions. (Deathwing has alot of backstory, the Lich King had ALOT of backstory.) It would have to be more about the War of the Ancients with instances that are related to the Emerald Dream. Or something. *COUGH*wc*COUGH*

Edit2: Space Battles.
    Why couldn't they write new lore? they do it all the time, and they've already said SOMEthing is going down.

They can always make stuff up too...Id like to see an underwater only expansion personally.