How long does it take to earn Brewfest meta?

Want to renew my subscription as late as possible, how long would it take me to get the brewfest meta achievement if I really went for it in the shortest possible time?

Thanks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    have you done any of the achievements before? cus it's impossible to do all in one brewfest

3 days is the minimum if you do not suck at doing the Ram racing daily

Edit: Seems I was wrong on the number of days.
    Last edited by BurningStick; 2010-09-25 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

No I wasn't subscribed this time last year either. I thought you didn't need brew of the month for the meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamara View Post
    have you done any of the achievements before? cus it's impossible to do all in one brewfest
    No it is not....

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL View Post
    No I wasn't subscribed this time last year either. I thought you didn't need brew of the month for the meta?
    You do need Brew of the Month, that is the only time-consuming part of the meta, but you only need to buy te membership Brew of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL View Post
    You do, but you dont need to drink 12 different drinks for the achievement anymore. Thus you only need 200 tokens

It was much, much easier than I thought it would be. The only hard part is Brew of the Month, and that only requires you to buy the membership which is 200 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    5 days is the minimum if you do not suck at doing the Ram racing daily
    I got it in 3 days on my alt. Don't miss out on the Dark Iron attack daily for 10, or the 40 from the quest item dropped from Coren the first time.

I've heard Horde get less from ram riding though, so it depends on faction. Also remember some achievements aren't part of the meta.

I dont know what the first two retards are talking about. i did it in three days. there's only 6 sub-acheevs to get the title now..

..you eat a bunch of vendorable food. 2 minutes
    ..you get a wolertinger from a quest. 2 minutes
    ..you kill coren direbrew. must be 80, 2 minutes.
    ..you get 200 brewfest tokens to get brew of the year club. 3 days of all the brewfest dailies.
    ..you defend the dark iron dwarf attack. 2 minutes.
    ..you turn your mount into a brewfest one with one of the little hops at the token redeemer. 2 minutes, 15'ish tokens?

it's really not that bad.

the event ends on the 6th. the latest I'd turn your account on would be the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of October. (to be safe if tues or wed maintenance day screws up).
    Last edited by The Doctor; 2010-09-25 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rantus View Post
    I got it in 3 days on my alt. Don't miss out on the Dark Iron attack daily for 10, or the 40 from the quest item dropped from Coren the first time.

I've heard Horde get less from ram riding though, so it depends on faction. Also remember some achievements aren't part of the meta.
    Ram riding daily seems to be much harder on Horde side in my opinion, but I guess you could be right and he could get it in 3 days. I get around 18 Brewfest tokens in average as horde from the Ram Racing daily but I heard that you can get up to 46 >_<

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I dont know what the first two retards are talking about. i did it in three days. there's only 6 sub-acheevs to get the title now..

..you eat a bunch of vendorable food. 2 minutes
    ..you get a wolertinger from a quest. 2 minutes
    ..you kill coren direbrew. must be 80, 2 minutes.
    ..you get 200 brewfest tokens to get brew of the year club. 3 days of all the brewfest dailies.
    ..you defend the dark iron dwarf attack. 2 minutes.
    ..you turn your mount into a brewfest one with one of the little hops at the token redeemer. 2 minutes, 15'ish tokens.

it's really not that bad.

the event ends on the 6th. the latest I'd turn your account on would be the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of October. (to be safe if tues or wed maintenance day screws up).
    You only need 2 tokens for the mount thing... Retard...
    See, I can also call people retards because of a number.
    Last edited by BurningStick; 2010-09-25 at 12:48 PM.

22 from ram racing each day, + 15 from running around city shouting, +10 for the dark iron attack daily.

Then theres the single quest beer chucking on the harvester, there's coren first kill, ram racing first non daily quest.

40 from coren first kill? + 15 on the others. That's 117 on the first day, + 1 day 164, 3rd day 211

3 days is the absolute minimum, I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I did it in 3 days as horde.
    Last edited by foogy; 2010-09-25 at 12:56 PM.

Burningstick is a bitter little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Burningstick is a bitter little boy.
    I sure am But we're on the internet, what did you actually expect?