Thread: Foreshadowing

Foreshadowing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhQVFAoiNU

I expect to see this again, on the beta/ptr Warriors are getting rolled on and there is no sign of it slowing down.

Has blizz even said that the DMG is too high? we're two months from release and the game needs some time to go gold.

Rage starvation in pvp scenarios is pretty high unless your prot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prodron View Post
    Has blizz even said that the DMG is too high?
    Not specifically, but they've said, more than once, that they haven't done all the number balancing yet. They might have done some by now, but they still have some work to do. Damage isn't in its final state.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    I wouldn't worry to much about it just yet. Even a few weeks after cata is released will be like that I guess. Like the paladin class when WotLK was released was to OP. But I hope for the warrior class it will be turned around . In the meantime don't worry to much about things, afterall it's just the 3rd expansion so it's not like they (blizz) have any experience .

Quote Originally Posted by prodron View Post
    we're two months from release
    I lol'd.

But seriously, numbers havn't been sorted out yet.
    Trying to play GW2 like you played WoW is like trying to play Chess using a Checkers strategy.
    -----
    Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.