Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Multiple classes per character

Let's start with a screenshot:
    In this game, you can choose whatever class you are, just by clicking a button. Think of it like dual specs, but then for all classes.

You have two XP bars:
    Left (purple): your character level. Increase to get better weapons, weapon requirements, etc...
    Right (green): your class level. Increase to get more class skills, etc...

I don't post this as a suggestion to WoW, if not only because I'm not interested in bringing that to the game. But I do want to share the idea, and look what you guys think of it.

*BTW: the game is AQWorlds, just if you were wondering...
    ** How do I make that screenshot smaller so that it fits into the screen on smaller screens without the need of horizontal scrolling?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. When you first start a toon, you decide what you want to be then and there. If you want something different, level another toon.

that has got to be one of the crappiest things I have ever seen, besides runescape

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, that game looks terrible.

Well, that game is, like RuneScape, an online game, not a downloadable game. And it uses Flash, like many online games.

Swapping between multiple classes has always been a terrible idea. You don't just immediately forget everything you knew about swinging a giant axe around, then pick up a staff and start throwing fireballs. What's to stop you from doing both at once? Conceptually and thematically it makes no sense.

No. Horrible suggestion, please be quiet.

Guild Wars did it kind of well...
    I miss my level 20 emo
    hey

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    that has got to be one of the crappiest things I have ever seen, besides runescape

dont campare RS to the shit posted in that SS, Runescape is a great game for what it is, a web based java game that you can play in your browser, ANYWHERE. The gameplay is really good for a browser based too

Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    dont campare RS to the shit posted in that SS, Runescape is a great game for what it is, a web based java game that you can play in your browser, ANYWHERE. The gameplay is really good for a browser based too
    Agreed, I played that game for 3 years, got banned & moved on to WoW after a cryfest

Quote Originally Posted by Nira View Post
    just you wait until you find out Candy's last name is Cane, and He's a Male prostidude. Bend over and get ready for some Candy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this kind of how Final Fantasy XIV works now? You don't level a single class on a toon but multiple classes? I know Guild Wars 2 is supposed to be like this, where each toon can do just about everything. Not exactly my kinda style for a RPG but, to each his own.

Deleted
    I think it's terrible idea...

Deleted
    Lol runescape fuckin sucks i played it i was like 7 lol

Quote Originally Posted by greevir View Post
    Isn't this kind of how Final Fantasy XIV works now? You don't level a single class on a toon but multiple classes? I know Guild Wars 2 is supposed to be like this, where each toon can do just about everything. Not exactly my kinda style for a RPG but, to each his own.
    Who cares how Casual Fantasy works? Less than 5% of your paid month's time will be able to be spent actually gaining full experience while leveling in that shitfest of shit, regardless of what other "Features" it may or may not have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaqemeex View Post
    Lol runescape fuckin sucks i played it i was like 7 lol
    Than you have no right to judge a game when you weren't even mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nira View Post
    just you wait until you find out Candy's last name is Cane, and He's a Male prostidude. Bend over and get ready for some Candy.

That game looks so awesome, that i've already reinstalled my WoW, just to focus on this new, brilliant awesome-looking game.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Deleted
    it was pretty cool when you kept all the quest items and stuff but i quit after they did that shit about not being able to trade as much as money you liked to other players, thats fuckin bullshit that was the moment i knew the developers were completely retarded

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice the Barber class? I mean honestly...

I want to be a pirate ninja barber. What the fuck, Adventure Quest? Why can't you quench my awesome thirst for multiclassing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Anyone else notice the Barber class? I mean honestly...
    lol ya