Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplistic View Post
    It hits for garbage in PVP with all the shields and mitigation. I do 23k templar's verdicts on the 83 heroic dummy self-buffed...on clothies I was doing 7k-10k templar's verdict crits through shields and mitigation garbage.

You do not have much choice of when you unload a TV. If you have 3HP you MUST spend it on TV (if appropriate) as soon as possible...because you need to build up HP as quickly as possible to inevitably use WOG.

Blues have said, not directly quoting, "if you let a class build up it's nuke you should suffer the consequences." If a class lets us build up a TV and close into range to use it...they deserve it. It should hit HARD...not 7k. It should be holy damage. If not all then at least 50%.

It's very limp in pvp atm.
    You are QQ'ing about the damage of a ability because its pysical damage not holy, yet warriors and hunters are psyical damage and you dont see them moaning about their damage.

If anything there needs to be holy resistance in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I can only assume you aren't familiar with current PvP or you are talking about after 4.0, However if you are talking about 4.0 you are probably correct but if you are talking about current a Warrior in full Relentless with a 264 Weapon is not only going to die but I'm going to shit all over the healer behind him.

The only Warrior I have ever struggled with in PvP gear would be Full Wrathful with a Shadowmourne and a healer. If he does not have a healer he does not stand a chance.
    If your wearing PvP gear true. If your talking about PvE gear ill call you full of shit. Or you have only meet one Wraftfull geared warrior and all the rest where Tyranical Beheader warriors.

Even with Shadowmourn you still gona get stomped by any half decent warrior in half decent gear if your wearing PvE gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    If your wearing PvP gear true. If your talking about PvE gear ill call you full of shit. Or you have only meet one Wraftfull geared warrior and all the rest where Tyranical Beheader warriors.

Even with Shadowmourn you still gona get stomped by any half decent warrior in half decent gear if your wearing PvE gear.
    I'm talking about PvE gear I have full Wrathful and I know how to play and no Warrior in Relentless stands a chance against a Ret with half a brain. Warriors with heal bots are just free kills I have a Warrior I grinded the damn thing to High Warlord and I know how to play a Warrior.

Warrior no healer = free kill

Warrior with healer = killing machine

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/johnsju

Just to give you a hint of the horrible state of certain melee classes. The first part of the vid deals with the PTR.
    Do you know what this Video tells me? It show cases how easy it is for every class to kill a Warrior. But he didn't feel he needed to show how quick he died to a Ret because it most likely took to long and he felt it wasn't important. So all he has done with that showcase of a video is show how weak Ret is for that I thank him.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-09-26 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    You are QQ'ing about the damage of a ability because its pysical damage not holy, yet warriors and hunters are psyical damage and you dont see them moaning about their damage.

If anything there needs to be holy resistance in game.
    hunters have plenty of magical abilities(arcane shot, serpent sting, cobra shot,traps[add more if survival]) >.< and armos warrirs got their colossal smash + a proc that resets its cooldown giving them 100% arp and bleeds completely ignore armor
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2010-09-26 at 09:23 PM.