Lore : Does my deathknight story makes sense?

I am one of those that like to make a background for my characters. If I don't have tha straight it does not feel right to play.
    So those of you who are lore knowers could maybe telle my if my story makes sense:

So here it goes:

I was in Halls of reflection on my dranei shaman. At the end the tunnel fell over me and I was caught on the inside together with the Lich king.
    He turned to me and started the unholy ritual to bind my spirit back to my body and force it under his will.
    Fortunaty for me my spirit was allready bound to, and protected by my Ankh.

So when my spirit started to return to my body it was untainted my Lichkings spell and he had no control over my mind.
    Weakened by Jania and stressed by the forces hammering on his front door, Arthas was unaware of this and belived me to be under his command.
    So he bestoved my the powers of deathknights, and hurried me off to chase down my friends before they got to far away.
    Then he turned his attention to the forces entering his citadel from below.

Does this makes sance at all ?

*Could the powers of an ank protect against the powers of the lich king?
    *Could he at all be unaware of the fact that I was not his pet?

10+ Year Old Account
    No your story is ment to start before the events of WotLK not after, not time traveling your not rhonin redhair

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the part where you level from 55 to 58 in Eastern plagueland.

To answer your questions:
    No, and
    No.

As far as I know, an ankh doesn't *protect* your spirit, it simply serves as a beacon of sorts, allowing your spirit to find it's way back to your body after you die.

For the second question, the Lich King's minions don't have free will. He doesn't say "Hey you, bud, go here and do that." He controls them with his will. He essentially knows what every member of the Scourge is doing at any given time, since he's controlling them all simultaneously, to an extent. Some more than others, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post

You missed the part where you level from 55 to 58 in Eastern plagueland.

No your story is ment to start before the events of WotLK not after, not time traveling your not rhonin redhair
    Well. I am willing to cut that part out of the story.
    I made my char to look exactly like my level 80 shaman and adopted his name, since I moved this char to another realm.
    That means whatever happenes between level 55 to 80 never really happens. (it's mostly leveled with the lfg tool anyway.)

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    For the second question, the Lich King's minions don't have free will. He doesn't say "Hey you, bud, go here and do that." He controls them with his will.
    When you start the conventional deathknight quest he kind of does that don't he ?
    talking inside your head.
    He does not mind control you like he use a remote control.