Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bielza View Post
    so wait wait what? AQ is going bye bye like ZG?!...never heard about that before now O.o

No, it isn't. A flyover version of the instance is being added, much like what several outside instances already have.

when they put this patch?

"Marked for Death no longer applies Hunter's Mark to the target, now applies the Marked for Death effect. Marked for Death is the same as Hunter's Mark, but undispellable, does not restrict stealth or invisibility and lasts 15 sec."

i hope this stacks with hunter mark, else i think that somewhere inside blizzard there is a competition to make talents worse than wand specialization

Well, there goes with holy priest PvP... healing the same amount as disc priests with no absorbs, great job blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc89 View Post
    No, it isn't. A flyover version of the instance is being added, much like what several outside instances already have.
    The difference is they didn't add the 5th anniversary achievement into a beta last year.

Why Nerf Decimation
    That makes no sense at all
    its not like we put out that much damage as demo warlocks anyway
    why make it less

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragonslayer must be the best title ever

those fights better be damn challenging. i'd rather not let those awesome titles be easily obtainable. they have to be worth it

This code-name had better introdute a Big Daddy-eqsue diving suit...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering why exactly they had to make the spirit to hit a separate talent when on live the +hit is in with other talents that affect Judgement. Nice to see they reverted that, I kinda didn't like spending 2 points just to make talents like Enlightened Judgements and Judgements of the Pure useful. Also, I'm in love with the new talent and not because it reduces our AW cooldown. I just freakin' love the name. Paragon of Virtue... Sounds badass.

Yay for our shield wall not being bound to Forbearance anymore. About damn time! Also the buff to Vindication is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    Dragonslayer must be the best title ever
    Will be.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Anything for Engineering?

/hope
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Ive explored this area on live. if you want to know how PM me and ill link you to a tutorial on youtube, or just search "Getting behind AQ"

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    Ive explored this area on live. if you want to know how PM me and ill link you to a tutorial on youtube, or just search "Getting behind AQ"
    It's a bit different on Beta. They copied and pasted the actual instance onto the new Azeroth, overwriting the scattered ruins that are currently there on Live.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

is it just me or are the new titles gonna be really easy to get? i mean like 1-2 months and most people will have it done on heroic..or are these raids? i dont remember.
    Last edited by imtehrogue; 2010-09-25 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
    "Marked for Death no longer applies Hunter's Mark to the target, now applies the Marked for Death effect. Marked for Death is the same as Hunter's Mark, but undispellable, does not restrict stealth or invisibility and lasts 15 sec."

i hope this stacks with hunter mark, else i think that somewhere inside blizzard there is a competition to make talents worse than wand specialization
    PVP change.

15+ Year Old Account
    pef

Quote Originally Posted by DrBOrpheus View Post
    When did Lifebloom become restricted to one target? Is that just now, or did I somehow miss that?
    Been one target for quite some time now and it sucks! /cry Oh well least it gives me a reason to actually use ToL form now for multiple Lifebloom targets >< so sad

Wait, where are the changes that went to the latest PTR build? They have to add it to Cata server too. As far as I know, it's still not on the Cata Server, unless I am wrong.