Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Lol @ lock armor. There's a fish hook through their head!

Quote Originally Posted by styvorama View Post
    I agree. This totally destroys the cool synergy I saw developing between the ToL instant cast Regrowths and Regrowth procing Efflorescence. Now... Efflorescence procs are paced waiting on the Swiftmend cooldown. WEAK!
    Have you even played resto druid on beta? You don't cast Regrowths more than you do Swiftmends (and if you do, I see no reason why). Attaching Efflorescence to Swiftmend is better in all aspects. It gives on demand AoE heal, as well as some awesome tank healing tool, where you pretty much use Swiftmend a lot because its cheap and heals for good amount. The synergy that you speak was never developing. Spamming regrowths while in tree is just mana drain and if you need that much aoe healing, than you should use Tranquility which is very cheap for the amount it heals.
    Efflorescence has been buffed to the point I even fear a nerf is coming.
    Last edited by Herrera; 2010-09-26 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespirit View Post
    I think mages need to buffed Blizzard, oh you did that 5x already, oh okay.
    Pretty sure GC plays a mage, so don't count on them getting any nerfs.

Deleted
    Mr Bubbles

The beta underwent maintenance today, according to the Patch notes this build went live this afternoon.

It's a buff

Quote Originally Posted by Herrera View Post
    Have you even played resto druid on beta? You don't cast Regrowths more than you do Swiftmends (and if you do, I see no reason why). Attaching Efflorescence to Swiftmend is better in all aspects. It gives on demand AoE heal, as well as some awesome tank healing tool, where you pretty much use Swiftmend a lot because its cheap and heals for good amount. The synergy that you speak was never developing. Spamming regrowths while in tree is just mana drain and if you need that much aoe healing, than you should use Tranquility which is very cheap for the amount it heals.
    Efflorescence has been buffed to the point I even fear a nerf is coming.
    Not to mention the fact that if you read the talent it is 10/80/120% of swiftmend's healing! 120% of ~5500 is almost 1000 per second over 7 seconds! That is a 300% buff as far as I'm concerned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow...the warlock t11 looks kinda crappy, but then again that is becoming sort of a theme with t11.

Also, I love how some talent names just don't add up. Like Wrecking Crew...you're buffing yourself, alone, solo...in no way are you part of a "crew". I think as long as they're re-evaluating this talent they should at least change its unfitting name.

ok one thing why there is no spiryt on Elemental shaman tier?? do we not need that for hit cap now???

I'm sorry but the portal removal thing is stupid. Even with them it can still take a long time to get to certain zones in Azeroth. For Alliance basically anything in Kalimdor sucks to travel to.

Maybe it won't be so bad with flying mounts, but still, that just seems like a pointless / anal retentive type of decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil View Post
    Not really. Achievement is in patch 4.0.1 so it doesn't mean Cata will be out by then, it means pre-Cata patch will be out. Pre-Cata patch is basically cata client but without server side world changes.
    So the pre-Cata patch is actually Cataclysm? Then why do we need to buy the expansion?

Answer: because it's NOT Cataclysm.

It will contain the redesigned zones. It will contain other changes. Will it contain Worgen and Goblins? No. Will it contain Hyjal, Deepholm, Grim Batol, Twilight Highlands, or Uldum? No (they may be in the files, but you won't be able to play them). So it's really not Cataclysm, is it?

Put it another way: Dustwallow Marsh was redesigned for 2.4 (or 2.3, I can't remember which, but sometime in BC). It wasn't because of Wrath coming out, it was just that they redesigned the zone. The Ruby Sanctum was added a patch or so ago. Not for the expansion - just for something to do. The Argent Tournament was added in an earlier Wrath patch - not for an expansion, for a raid. Same thing here. We couldn't be Draenei or blood elves till BC, we couldn't be DKs until Wrath, and until Cata is switched on, we won't be playing Cataclysm either. We'll just be playing a patched Wrath.

And now that it looks like Cata may not be out till December, I look even more right. Of course, that's not official, but judging from what I've been hearing about how unstable the beta still is, this expansion's nowhere near ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    omfg warlock tier suck

Will this make it to the 4.0 ptr also?