Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulanic View Post
    Well I have never seen Amazon make up a release date and I just got this email:

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on July 30 2010 (Order# XXXXXXXXXX):

"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"
    Estimated arrival date: November 29 2010

And their webpage now says:

This item will be released on November 23, 2010.
    Pre-order now!
    See details. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    Amazon, just like any other place, makes up a date just so people will put down their money for a pre-order. They don't have any inside information, they're just guessing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    What i think? Before november 22nd. Why? Look at the frontpage. There's an achievement called WoW's 6th anniversary added in the BETA build.

What do you think?
    I don't get it. If the achievement is there WoW must be released before november 22nd? If it's on the beta it will most likely show up on the PTR sooner or later. That if ofc they don't release it before said date :/

Release Date: An industry term that refers to the date the product is available from the Publishing Company. Once released by the Publisher, Amazon.com will pick up the product and transport to any number of Amazon.com Fulfillment Centers (FC) located in various regions of the United States. Product from the Publisher to Amazon.com FCs may arrive on the same day or up to several days from the product release date. Once Amazon.com FCs receive the product, it is then shipped to consumers based on their shipping option selected at the time of purchase. Publishers will provide Amazon.com changes to a product's release date that will be reflected on the web site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Boub *completely* guessed Cata from just two new Halloween masks I am a complete follower of whatever he says. It'll be before December I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    What i think? Before november 22nd. Why? Look at the frontpage. There's an achievement called WoW's 6th anniversary added in the BETA build.

What do you think?
    build used also in ptr. that date is more for the release of 4.0.1
    don't get your hopes up for the release being this year

Quote Originally Posted by Pop-Dog View Post
    November 2nd. Boub is right.
    This times a lot. Boub is my boy.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimie View Post
    how exactly would you know. no one knows how far blizz are ahead of the closed beta. for all we know it could be much further than we think. look how fast the 4.0 is coming along.
    I know because I know how game development works now stfu...

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 03:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyrake View Post
    Release Date: An industry term that refers to the date the product is available from the Publishing Company. Once released by the Publisher, Amazon.com will pick up the product and transport to any number of Amazon.com Fulfillment Centers (FC) located in various regions of the United States. Product from the Publisher to Amazon.com FCs may arrive on the same day or up to several days from the product release date. Once Amazon.com FCs receive the product, it is then shipped to consumers based on their shipping option selected at the time of purchase. Publishers will provide Amazon.com changes to a product's release date that will be reflected on the web site.
    You made an account just to tell us what we already know? Yes the sites will update their dates when told by the publisher, however no such date has been announced and until that happens all dates given by stores are full of shit...

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 03:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Since Boub *completely* guessed Cata from just two new Halloween masks I am a complete follower of whatever he says. It'll be before December I bet.
    He guessed the two races from the masks and everyone guessed the expansion would be called Catacylsm because of blizzard taking out a copyright for that name. The other cata things he got from inside sources... although he was wrong about the thrall being the next guardian of tirisfal thing...