Thread: Build 13066

Build 13066

I would have called the thread "Shaman changes in Build 13066", but since it's only one thing:

Will the mana reduction only account for "real" instant casts, like shocks, or will it work for instant Lightning Bolts?
    This would be my only explanation for the wording-change.

But since Maelstrom Weapon reduces the mana-cost by 20/40/60/80/100 already, I guess not.

So what are our other instant casts? Totemdropping? will totem-costs be reduced by 75% ???
    yaaaaaaayyyy

/discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I think they opened it up to include things like totem dropping AND fire nova and shocks rather than just shocks only.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    I think they opened it up to include things like totem dropping AND fire nova and shocks rather than just shocks only.
    There is a post on the beta forums that made this suggestion like 5 weeks ago. It seems they finally read it :-D

OP I believe it will cover all instant cast baseline spells... No need to reduce mana cost on a spell that already has it cost reduced by a talented used to make it instant.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Purge too, don't forget purge!
    On a side note, Maelstrom Weapon is undispellable. Yay!

Deleted
    Also BL

Full list should contain: Lava Lash, Stormstrike, Earth/Frost/Flame Shocks, Wind Shear, Purge, Feral Spirit, all totems, Fire Nova, Bloodlust/heroism, Primal Strike, Cleanse Spirit, and Ghost Wolf.

Best change bar none for Enhance. We can now play. Not everything is perfect, but this comes close to eliminating any and all mana Issues in both PvE and PvP.

seems like such a more difficult way of going about enhancement, when they couldve just gave our mana back thru one talent, they instead give us a myriad of changes both talent and base to make our new smaller mana pool functional.

talk about taking the hard road.

whatever, this change at least seems to effect PVP as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redshirtdude View Post
    Full list should contain: Lava Lash, Stormstrike, Earth/Frost/Flame Shocks, Wind Shear, Purge, Feral Spirit, all totems, Fire Nova, Bloodlust/heroism, Primal Strike, Cleanse Spirit, and Ghost Wolf.
    You forgot Unleash Weapon and of course Spiritwalkers Grace.