Thread: Guild Tabards

Guild Tabards

I would love to see them open up all the different designs you can use when making arena teams as options when making guild tabards. They're already in game, would take minimal work to make them available. I know there are many different tabards out there, but I would like to rock a guild tabard that looks good and isn't massively overused.
    Nah, I don't think so, more like chewed out, I've been chewed out before.

10+ Year Old Account
    suuuuuuuuuuure

Deleted
    people still wear guild tabards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No but the tabard design is going to be all over the guild rewards so we will be showing it off a lot more...

Guild tabards were cool in 2005

Deleted
    I was in a guild a couple months ago that you were kick out of a raid if you weren't wearing your guild tabard.
    I've left because it was the first step turning the guild raiding into just "Priority list: guild leader, guild leader's husband, guild leader's IRL friends, everyone else."
    So yeah, guild tabards are for non-capped players and shit raiding guilds.

/endrant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pos View Post
    I was in a guild a couple months ago that you were kick out of a raid if you weren't wearing your guild tabard.
    What a tit

If it matches up with the color of the gear, of course.

Why not, like above poster said, can be cool

Im wearing the Ebon Blade tabard myself, just because it looks freakin awesome with t10 DK gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wore them in vanilla, after that I stopped. There is so many better looking models than what you can create.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pos View Post
    My old guild did the same. But in that case the tabard was pink with a kitty as long as people kept wiping on progression bosses from fire and such.. After the kill everyone was free to unequip

After getting Tabard of the Achiever, I never went back to any other tabard tbh.

I do wear em, for these reasons:

* I hate a empty slots in gear
    * Some r freaking awsome
    * Orgin proudness... thunderbluff tabard and shirt for my tauren, oh yea =)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Why not, like above poster said, can be cool

Im wearing the Ebon Blade tabard myself, just because it looks freakin awesome with t10 DK gear.
    No it doesn't. Sen'jin Tabard or Undercity tabards are 2 of those that actually match the 264 T10 DK gear. If you're talking about the 277 gear, you're better off with either the horde tabard, a pvp tabard, achiever or even conquest (horde) tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    After getting Tabard of the Achiever, I never went back to any other tabard tbh.
    I agree to be honest. Best tabard in the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    No but the tabard design is going to be all over the guild rewards so we will be showing it off a lot more...
    Absolutely. We're going to redesign for some pimp looking PVP entourage design. I never wear tabards cept very rarely, such as having one in my bags and needing the bag space. No point in even rep grinding the Northrend factions other than Kirin Tor for Dalaran repair reductions.

Deleted
    they really should make u have some bonus for wearing the guild tabard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    If it matches up with the color of the gear, of course.
    This obviously. Which is why I am using the Lower City Tabard at the moment since the green of it fits the Hunter Tier 10 (25man) which also has some green of the same color

wore mine til i got the tabard of the crusader.