Poll: What was your favorite WOTLK raid?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    Ulduar easily, anyone who vote's otherwise obviously didn't raid it fully.
    i vote Ulduar and (when it was the top raid) i didn't even finish it

But goddamn,when you walked those so-cool designed Halls,when you entered Hodir's cavern and Freya's Conservatory...That was just epic

E
    P
    I
    C

''You're either a troll or the exact type of player that the pros are hoping Cataclysm's supposed difficulty will force into quitting. ''

He has a League of Legends signature,what do you expect

Ulduar and looks in difficulty. ICC in letting my alt raid it.
    Who voted ToC? :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who voted for ToC leave. Leave now and never return!
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

HAS to be Ulduar (original rite?) just because it was the perfect raid to bring the expansion back up to scratch after the patch-release content.
    Plus the fact that when we downed the (at the start) bugged/pre-nerf Razorscale for the first time on 25man after wiping for a total of about 8 hours, it almost felt as good as the pre-Ulduar Sarth 3D 25 kill. EPIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Deleted
    I don't really know. I like them all.
    Naxxramas was nice. It was my first raid =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who voted for anything except Ulduar must have misclicked.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

ICC really
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar. My guild wiped over and over on Freya and Thorim and IC, but we 1 shot Mimiron and Vezax. We thought we could do just as well on Yoggy and got cockblocked hardcore. Compared to the difficulty of Naxx (where 8 people could die on Thad and you still could beat the enrage timer), Ulduar was miles above the rest.

I also remember the first time we were going to try HM XT happened to coincide with the week that adds were endlessly spawning. Good times...
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

the only bad think about ulduar is the valanyr ..

that mace is tooooo one sided towards pally

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar, it had the best lore and was the most unique. I still want to know where the Watcher Tyr is.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar was the best raid of Wrath but frankly it really doesn'r have much competition.

And odd how they followed Wrath's best raid with possibly the worst raid ever implemented in WoW.

Ulduar. Mostly cause my guild at the time was racing for server first Yogg kill against another guild. We got the kill hours before them. Felt good.

I seem to remember posting something about hating Ulduar a while back but I can't find it now. My comment is that I started off hating it, but ended up REALLY warming to it the further in I ventured. Love the music and the graphics further on in are cool. I still hate the vehicular mechanics, but think the way the hard modes are chosen and implemented is the best I've seen in WoW so far.

Here's what I thought were the best raids in prior years (as in I played them at the level they were supposed to be played rather than being bulldozed, eg I never did ZA properly until I was 80):

Vanilla: Blackwing Lair
    TBC: Karazhan

Ulduar

1st time i went to mimiron that scenery was really awesome feeling walking down to his room and it still is

beeing that Ulduar has so many history connection to Cataclysm i vote for Blizzard put it again on Cata for 85 for this great instance and genius by devs dont be forgotten
    Last edited by Spike`; 2010-10-24 at 07:12 PM.

U
    l
    d
    u
    a
    r
    alltheway