Thread: Warlock Tier 11

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Horns look like they are made from stone/granite. To many colors I don't want to be a Jamaican/Dominican warlock. They used the same looking material on the shoulders as they did on the horns so it looks like granite also. Bad design bad colors the helm is the worst I have ever seen for a warlock. Need some more originality rehire the BC armor devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Horns look like they are made from stone/granite. To many colors I don't want to be a Jamaican/Dominican warlock. They used the same looking material on the shoulders as they did on the horns so it looks like granite also. Bad design bad colors the helm is the worst I have ever seen for a warlock. Need some more originality rehire the BC armor devs.
    Oh its not that bad. Sure its not the most attractive armor but I cant recall a whole lot of times warlocks have got bad tier sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Look at T5. There were metal spikes on it. And if you look at them, there aren't that many colors on them. If you look at the red one, all of the colors are in the same family. It's not like they're putting bright yellow, pink and green. I love the set.

Deleted
    I think its a Nice design just that the colour scheme could of been better, I personally hate the horns on that, so that will be a no show.

Deleted
    Overall, since WOTLK I have always had a feeling that its the same dude doing all the armors, for all classes.. They are a bit to similar for my taste.. But still new fluff is new fluff!

I like the look of T11 when its not on the human model.

the horns are a little off though. I think they arent cube-like (at least the base of them) or 3 dimensional enough--just too flat. IMO the horns would look a LOT cooler if they were bone kind of like the warlock T2 (Nemesis), but maybe make them a little more dirty, roughed up, chipped, and not as skinny.

Love the orange and brown one, the rest are meh.

I'm just so happy that it isn't another T3 recolor.

i personally think this teir set is just average looking. imo the best looking teir set we have ever had was the Malefic set /drool