Quote Originally Posted by jubbing View Post
ok i def misread a bit with your last post and the forum post cleared that all up, one very small problem i see is the power aura as i said very small,and would the internal CD start after it proc'ed or after it was used? and i dont think blizz likes the whole idea of a "stable" HP proc system like that, but a possible flaw is that i discourages the use of exo (only if the buff stays up until you use exo) because of the great increase in HP regeneration. other than that a rather good system
The idea behind it is that once it's up, we follow a strict priority queue. If Exorcism is up and CS/J are down, you'll use Exorcism regardless and the bonus effect is that it will proc holy power. With the intial idea, exorcism remained instant and free of mana cost even after Art of War's duration, and Exorcism reverted back to its regular casted state after you used it. Now that I think about that, it's rather clunky and just making Exorcism baseline instant and free of mana cost when speccing into art of war would be the better and simpler option.