Thread: Cata scaling

Deleted

Cata scaling

Dont you guys think damage and hp have scaled way too much in the beta, think of what would happen when we get good gear?! Its too much imo

Deleted
    Tanks had what, 8k HP back in vanilla?

Nothing new here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post
    Tanks had what, 8k HP back in vanilla?

Nothing new here.
    10k id say

Deleted
    Doubled in tbc, tripled in wotlk (overgearing mainly), dps get like 3x their hp at 85 why do we need so much? Big numbers arent gonna be fun anymore :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiren View Post
    Doubled in tbc, tripled in wotlk (overgearing mainly), dps get like 3x their hp at 85 why do we need so much? Big numbers arent gonna be fun anymore :P
    Big numbers will still be big (even bigger, actually). If you like big numbers, this sort of thing shouldn't be a problem at all.

Well, it's weird to look at, indeed, but the DPS will always get increased, so they have to make a balance, between these two thing. It's just matter of time, before you will get used to it. It was also kinda crazy to look at a tank with 25k HP, then WOTLK just came, since you was used to see tanks with 12-15k in TBC.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar