Poll: Do you think undercity is going to be revamped?

Do you think undercity is going to be revamped?

Hey guys this aint no qq post or anything i just wanted to know your opinions if you think the undercity! (the actual city not lordaeron) is going to get a remodel?

BEFORE YOU VOTE!! read these factors ive gathered to help support this.

-The removal of battle for undercity questline
    -Alot of the city is small and narrow having flying mounts would make it fairly cramped
    -Pretty much all the zones around UC have been redone including lordaeron above it, so why not UC?
    -Im not sure, im not on the beta but i dont think Valkyr have been implemented in the city yet
    -All the forsaken outposts have been redone with the wotlk UC textures exept UC (same deal with org, all the outposts have steel metal and stuff and Org got the same treatment

Opinions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they will actually remodel it, but I wouldn't necessarily be against them touching it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should have taken the opportunity to move the forsaken into Northrend, holding their capital city there after the reclamation of the ruins of Lordaeron, given Lordaeron back to the humans, and yeah. =[
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Changing it, no. But giving it some upgrades, sure. Very few people on my server hardly go there unless they are leveling undead characters. It's pretty much Dal and Org for those who cant render Dal fast enough

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    im pretty sure they wont change much with the inside texturework, outside though is another story, with fllying mounts available theyll have to revamp, add another area behind Undercity, or both

15+ Year Old Account
    One could only dream of UC revamped to fit Forsaken's new style, but it's highly unlikely. It would take too much effort, I'd say, and Forsaken have already seen more love than they could've dreamed of in Cataclysm. But some minor changes, most certainly. A Val'kyr here and there, RAS chamber redone a little, the leper gnome and his lovely worm getting some attention through a quest or two, things like that. They've got to show that Forsaken are standing tall and proud these days, no longer clinging to existence as they used to in the beginning of WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    coulda sworn i saw a vid/images at blizzcon or something of the ruins above it being revamped or something, correct me on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    coulda sworn i saw a vid/images at blizzcon or something of the ruins above it being revamped or something, correct me on this one
    Yup, back in the Alpha it was entirely aboveground. The "Under" part of the Undercity was gone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    The upper part is already rebuilt - it's been so since alpha. Check Tirisfal Glades screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    One could only dream of UC revamped to fit Forsaken's new style, but it's highly unlikely. It would take too much effort, I'd say, and Forsaken have already seen more love than they could've dreamed of in Cataclysm. But some minor changes, most certainly. A Val'kyr here and there, RAS chamber redone a little, the leper gnome and his lovely worm getting some attention through a quest or two, things like that. They've got to show that Forsaken are standing tall and proud these days, no longer clinging to existence as they used to in the beginning of WoW.
    hehe yeh maybe undeads probably got alittle too much love in this expac.
    and lol i want a bigger and more badass RAS lab than ever!

I'll be content if they just raise the roof of the upper doorways in the elevators about 6 inches.

Which as of the latest Beta build had *not* been done.

no, it wont
    but imo, they should touch it up a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

They already revamped the outside for flying mounts. Because, it would be really sad seeing everyone on drakes waiting for the elevator.

If you are talking about the inside, i doubt it. Maybe if they ever got around to revamping all the cities, but i would rather them redo outland and northrend first.
    Is the answer to the Question...

bumping my pollsies!

I'm pretty sure it's staying the same aside from the ruins above it being explorable.

I already love Undercity and it's my favorite ever, but I would love it more if they used the actual ruins for a city instead of the sewers. I mean we can go up there now, but I've only seen a few NPCs huddled up in a corner on the southern side.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Well, perhaps they an update it and make it "prettier" texture wise.
    However, it are ruins and it's for the undead. Undead don't care about pretty things; or the uglier it gets, the prettier they think it is.

I just assume they might update some things with the storyline to make it more appealing to check it out after all.

I wouldn't mind them leaving it like this, altough a little change now and then doesn't hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    They probably would have done something with the interior by now if they planned on doing so, but yeah.