Question Errrrrrr..... travelers tundra vendors gone??? PTR

Well i just payed for meh travelers tundra on ptr and the venders are gone. ne1 know y?

Prolly just a bug tbh.

did you buy the wrong one by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Zdawg1800 View Post
    Well, I just paid for my Traveler's Tundra Mammoth on the PTR, and the vendors are gone. Does anyone know why?
    no idk y but mb it a bug dunno blizzll prolly fix it or mb its gona b a feet of stregth

c wut im doin thar?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by kingpug View Post
    Prolly just a bug tbh.
    That would be my guess. The PTR is pretty damn bugged right now! I mean I can fly as a druid all around even though flying is turned off for Azaroth

Quote Originally Posted by toughgamma View Post
    did you buy the wrong one by any chance?
    Off topic but your sig seriously made me think that something was wrong with my mouse.... GG..

Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    Off topic but your sig seriously made me think that something was wrong with my mouse.... GG..
    *Not loading for me at the moment* Is it just the white background with the mouse going everywhere? I sat for 15 minutes chasing it with my own mouse..

Quote Originally Posted by kingpug View Post
    Prolly just a bug tbh.
    Yet its there on live right now. I've had the mount for ages, and just now i summoned it and there were no vendors - they were there when i summoned it earlier - so its probably idiots at blizzard who has added 24 hour cool down or some rubbish like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    they might need to update the vendors to give cata goodies, and forgot about it?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Bug on your end, they're working fine for me.

how very unusual, I spend 17k gold on this beaut, and if they remove the vendors I want a refund. >.>I didn't spend all that money for a vanity mount of less coolness than a moto-hog..

it was never mentioned by boub or any patch notes i've seen, i'm trusting it's a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is pretty old, so I'm going to lock it and direct people to the new one, here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ammoth-in-Cata
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines