Whiplash Disappointment

Maybe it's me, but I find whiplash to be pretty pathetic. I don't believe it even pushes melee out of melee range. I was hoping it would have some umph to it, but you wont be knocking anyone off the lumber mill unless they are standing directly on the edge.

I don't believe it is intended as a thunderfuck ability to throw people of cliffs.. in pve it's an "agro reduction" like cower or so, in pvp if you time it right yeah u can throw peopel off ledges but I mainly see it as an interrupt..

It is nice as an interrupt but I think it could also throw them a bit further. It looks like it pushes them 4-5 yards and that isn't much.

The ability also looks slightly bugged as it takes me two clicks after selecting it before it goes off.

When I first heard about whiplash I was excited to finally have a tool to get melee off of me.

Yes, it works as an interrupt.

We need a means to get melee off of us and to create some distance. Pushing them back a couple of yards isn't accomplishing much.

Deleted
    Like others have said it is essentially an interrupt and not really any help for getting melee of you, I cant really see any reason to use her outside of duels.

As I brought up on an earlier thread, if that is not comparable in any way to the distance offered by other knockbacks, then it should not be there.
    If other classes are going to maintain their version of cheap kills, then we should have the same or nobody should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 6kle View Post
    It is nice as an interrupt but I think it could also throw them a bit further. It looks like it pushes them 4-5 yards and that isn't much.

The ability also looks slightly bugged as it takes me two clicks after selecting it before it goes off.
    Same here, it is bugged at the moment. I remember trying out my Succy for some duels, was extremely disappointed with her. She kept getting 2 shotted by everyone. I remember duel starting and me immediately trying to use Whiplash on the Enh Shaman but she got blown up before she could even cast it. 1 proc of Windfury is enough to kill her twice over.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama