Deleted

How long do the gnomeregan/echo isles events run on retail?

Hi all

Atm my account is frozen untill cataclysm, but I want the FoS from the operation gnomeregan/retaking echo isles.

Anyone know how long the event lasts? Until 4.0?

No one knows for sure. They are not active on the 4.0.1 PTR, though, so if you want to be super sure to get them, I'd say reactivate just before the patch or so.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

it will probably last until the big patch with all the revamped old world. since gnomer is the gnome starting zone now
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it will gone when 4.0 come out where we have cultist quest in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.
    Also elemental invasion to all major cities.
    Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?