10+ Year Old Account

Loremaster and Cataclysm

Now with me being at 2100 quests into loremaster out of about 2850, i was wondering what the current changes to loremaster will be if any or even speculation about it? any help is help.
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    The writing around him tells us he's a great warchief, but his actions don't match it.

For example, on the blimp ride to Twilight Highlands, he sends his air defenses after the Alliance, leaving the blimps open to attach by Twilight Dragons.

Unfortunately, he survived.

Basically, every zone is going to have their own complete xxx quests achievement, which will be the same as Outland/Northrend zone quest achievements. Search the DB for Loremaster to get some estimted numbers. ^^

Well I'd suggest getting your quests done now if you don't want to have to redo many of them in Cataclysm (although the flying mount does help). Even then though, I'm not sure we even keep Loremaster...

It could just be the beta, but I transferred my main (a Loremaster), and she still had Seeker, but no Loremaster. I'm a little disturbed by that, I do enjoy questing, but I don't think I can force myself to get the Loremaster title again.

The post was a log time ago, but I recall them saying u keep it, but it will be easier to get in cata wih hiusands of new quests. Obviously this might have changed. That post was back in alpha.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Saronstrike View Post
    It could just be the beta, but I transferred my main (a Loremaster), and she still had Seeker, but no Loremaster. I'm a little disturbed by that, I do enjoy questing, but I don't think I can force myself to get the Loremaster title again.
    Copying a char to the beta or the ptr erases a lot of achievements and titles, it's to facilitate the copying process, according to the blizzard faq.

OT, i'm somewhat in the same situation, only 800 quests to Loremaster, and i don't know how it's going to be in Cataclysm. Maybe it turns into a feat and you have to complete the X amount of quests per zone, since they're adding separate achievements for all of the Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom zones?

From what I remember, those who already have Loremaster will keep it. Those who don't will have it reset.