55-80 in Azeroth?

Is it possible to level in Azeroth and skip Outlands and Northrend?

you can't from 58 to 68 but 68 you can level in azeroth

Northrend is in Azeroth...

have to do outlands. /disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

its impossible. you cant level from 58 to 80. you can only go to around 68. then you stop getting xp. but technically northrend is part of azeroth.

Deleted
    Just like now, you can lvl to 80 by staying in OG and queue a lot (read: a whole lot) in LFD. Eventually you'll get there.

Deleted
    You can lvl in bgs, but it's slower.

Outlands is still needed to be done. I suppose you can probably get to 63-64 than pop back at 68.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harida View Post
    its impossible. you cant level from 58 to 80. you can only go to around 68. then you stop getting xp. but technically northrend is part of azeroth.
    wrong.

you can go to karazhan and kill those guys for awhile also lvl 69-70 undead.

Outlands is good, i dunno if 68-78 will be able to be done in EK / Kalimdor? If so would like to know where, skipping Northrend questing would be a dream come true, but outlands is still the win

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sadly no, while it's my alts wet dream that's probably never going to happen as it sort of negates two expansions. Would love to see it happen though

you cant skip either but i did do like 30 or so quests in outland till i got really sad and had to stop, i know they wont be touching it up and it sucks running around everywhere with a complete story gap, low drop rates, boring quests with old mechanics, ect. at least northrend is relatively better

outlands is basicly unskippable
    And for the people who think 78 /cheer hyjal or vashjr Aint gonna work you need to be lvl 80 they changed it.

Deleted
    thats not possible :P you will get xp from azeroth quests (like in winterspring, silithus or eastern plaguelands) untill you are 65 i think

Bg's dungeons, save all quest and do them in Azeroth. aka grind your way up to 55 by killing mobs then to do quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Udderchaos View Post
    you cant skip either but i did do like 30 or so quests in outland till i got really sad and had to stop, i know they wont be touching it up and it sucks running around everywhere with a complete story gap, low drop rates, boring quests with old mechanics, ect. at least northrend is relatively better
    Lol, I dont really see a complete story gap, definately not low drop rated in outlands, i guess if its boring thats your opinion, but in terms of how fast you level it's fast and can be done in no-time at all, in northrend it's far worse.

yes, yes you can. everyone here is forgetting the dungeon finder. from 15 on, you technically never need to leave a capital city... hell, get a port to dal and park yourself in front of your class's armor vendor and you won't have to move until you're done gearing.

yeah, technically the DF drops you in OL dungeon, but if you're looking to skip content, that's about the only way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    yes, yes you can. everyone here is forgetting the dungeon finder. from 15 on, you technically never need to leave a capital city... hell, get a port to dal and park yourself in front of your class's armor vendor and you won't have to move until you're done gearing.

yeah, technically the DF drops you in OL dungeon, but if you're looking to skip content, that's about the only way to go.
    Once Cataclysm comes out you will be required to visit the dungeon's entrance before it is unlocked in your LFD tab. That would require you to go to Outlands.