crit cap & lansouls spreadsheet

i saw on forums that fury warriors dont benefit from crit when its more then 57%! but i noticed that on landsouls spreadsheet still says its better even when its over 60%! what its your opinion ? or where im wrong? this is my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Bl%C3%A4ke

Right now, I believe warriors benefit well with crit until the hard cap (75% I think.). But a ton is gonna change in 4.0.

15+ Year Old Account
    when 100 - 24 (glancing) - miss chance = crit, that's when whites don't benefit from crit as all your white hits are crits, glances or misses. specials don't glance so technically crit never stops being beneficial with the gear available. haste i hear is rather crap for fury, although i don't play a warrior myself, so haste is probably less beneficial than crit even after the "crit cap" so to speak, and you can't gear for anything else, so, blame blizz =P

Im really low on dkp, nor has my guild had any sort of luck with the plate hit boots from
    halion heroic, so I settled to the second best thing: the agi/arp mail boots from halion. While
    waiting for the crit/arp neck from halion im again using the 2nd best thing which is the
    agi/arp neck from 10man sindragosa heroic.

This all places my passive crit at around 61% without a proper critgun, and all I can say is
    that crit is really your friend, ive never done this ridiculously much damage even with tricks.

Strength is a good stat, but a bit overrated at the current situation. Dont get me wrong, gemmit
    agility would be plain stupid, but having a heroic strike that pretty much never costs any rage
    is godlike.

If someones interested, heres my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ver&cn=Strafir

ty for the info guys