Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Cataclysm Log-In Screen

Hey guys.
    If you're subscribed to the Beta, what is the Log-in Screen? Maybe I'm totally behind with this post and everyone knows what it looks like for Cataclysm, but I havn't been informed of this.

I think it would be cool to show the Maelstrom in the back ground churning with the rocks and waves and everything. This is primarily because it is the place where Deathwing enters back into Azeroth and crates the cataclysm.

So, does anyone know what it is or have an opinion as to what it will be?

Thanks.

yes if someone can post it i would appreciate it too

Deleted
    They're using a PH one at the moment... It's the vanilla login screen with the Cata logo.

Would love having the Maelstrom as a login screen. (without Deathwing landing and roaring, please)
    Last edited by mmocd8e168cd75; 2010-09-26 at 07:07 PM.

it's currently the vanilla one, but i'm hoping for deathwing flying around blowing fire and making noises.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there's another big dragon to scream in our faces. But, seriously, I'd like the maelstrom.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Melstorm would be nice and no more portals or dragons roars -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Maelstrom is a portal now, ironically.

I don't want dragon roars, but I do think a broken down, destroyed, blinking dark portal would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niehan View Post
    I don't want dragon roars, but I do think a broken down, destroyed, blinking dark portal would be nice.
    ^This

Deleted
    I don't care tbh just for the love of god no more *flap flap flap, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRR!!!" when I am trying to log-in. PLEASE D,:

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to be among few people who don't mind the Wrath log-in screen. That said, the log-in screen for Cataclysm has me curious about what they'll do. Using the Maelstrom for it, like the camera is on a rock over-looking the Maelstrom, with waves crashing against the rock as the Maelstrom churns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post
    I don't care tbh just for the love of god no more *flap flap flap, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRR!!!" when I am trying to log-in. PLEASE D,:
    Ya, the WotLK login screen didn't feel like it had much to do with logging in to the game as opposed to the previous ones. Maelstrom would a very cool / good choice, in any case it shouldn't have anything to do with some pissed off creature cycling around unless that pissed of creature was Deathchin and seeing him roar at you over and over would get real old, real fast.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    A dragon shouldn't be a problem, people were so bothered by Sindragosa that they should have learned to type fast by now :O

10+ Year Old Account

That is the portal, its a place in twilight highlands, the green spots mean its untextured and the textures are found in a datafolder called something login screen

Maelstrom epic water clashing noises pls

10+ Year Old Account
    i see total silence followed by the maelstrom getting striked with red lightning and then deathwing flies up doing the now classic. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont get why people have a problem with the WoTLK login screen, the sound can easily be turned down or off if it bothers you that much.
    Or login before the dragon lands! yeah it can be done :P

I miss the classic login screen though =/

I wanted it to be the ever-churning maelstrom as someone before me as indicated.
    OR
    I want a background like this:

With the only things taht are moving are his wings, his head and fire (both from his mouth and from the burning structures)
    And no, he should not ROAR or talk or anything. Just light more houses on fire with the occasional inhabitant screaming in anguish :P
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

lol that reminds me when i 1st installed wrath i had the volume turned up really high *idr why* and then boom the roar which of course scared the crap out of me
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah crap.. the loading screen better not be that Twilight Highlands portal thing. I really want it to be the Maelstrom. I would just love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets