Respect your Elders

Just wondering how you get the achieve?

I tried this two times, both failed
    First time we had 2 tanks, iirc I took the boss by the large staircase, and the other tank took the guardian. didnt work, we got elder to a small % of health then the guardian was killed.
    second time, just now, we had 2 tanks (heals shapeshifted to bear form) and Ill try to draw a pic of what we did on here...

|x askdjkja o|
    x was the guardian, random letters were the party members, o was boss. Not sure if the shield wore off because the hunter killed the guardian.
    Just wondering, how do you do it? Had 3 guildies in it...aparently 3 isnt enough for a nonfail group >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Tank boss as far to one of of the room as you can. Have another tank taunt the adds to the very end of the other side of the room. There's just enough room to make sure the shield doesn't reach the boss. Burn the boss before the add tank dies.

Deleted
    I remember kiting him to the start while having DPS killing him on the move. The invulnerability has a range of something along the lines of 30-60 yards or so, making kiting the most effective way of doing it (atleast it was a couple of months back for me).

Clear the back side to the boss.

Go up the first staircase then go left instead of right and clear that side. You'll kite the boss to the tall stair case about 60 or 70 yards before the entrance of the boss' chamber. And leave one tank at the chamber to tank (not dps down) the guardians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just drag the boss behind the stairs in the room before, then have someone tank up the add when it spawns, keeping it out of line of sight at all time.

Works every time.

Sounds like your dps is terribad. This achievement is super easy, tank just holds the adds while the rest dome the boss. And now a days if you have a good tank you don't even need heals.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Sounds like your dps is terribad. This achievement is super easy, tank just holds the adds while the rest dome the boss. And now a days if you have a good tank you don't even need heals.
    thissss

Thanks all! Got glory after getting it in my frosties random today :]
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    As a rogue, I did the fight with a normal group. We had a Holydin healing. I grabbed the add with my uber-leet Deeps and tanked him in the back while the holydin beacon healed me and the tank.

/achievement GET.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I just made a pally put on righteous fury and taunt the add and runnnnnnn.
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    clear the mobs on the left side leading up to him have the tank grab him and tank him to the bottom of the stairs then nuke em