Poll: Which title do you think is the most epic?

Thread: Titles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    DoaSW is too long, "Of the four winds" just begs for fart-jokes ("Try eating less beans next time lol!" and stuff like that), then it's either "Blackwing's bane" or "Dragonslayer", i voted "Dragonslayer" because i prefer more generic titles

10+ Year Old Account
    At first glance I thought this thread title said 'Titties' and I got all excited.

I than realised this is MMO champ and cast my vote for "Dragon Slayer", not only because it sounds cool, but there is also a classic 80's movie of the same name.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    Which ever is harder/more prestige for having.
    Grand Crusaders for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Durand View Post
    After reading all of the new titles and their requirements I am trying to decide which one sounds the most epic. At the moment I think I like [name], Defender of a Shattered World, but I fear that everyone will try and nab that one making it seem alot less epic. I was wondering about you guys' point of view on the titles!
    Well that did happen to Kingslayer for sure as my server is swarming with horrible players that managed a 10m kill with the 30% buff. But doesn't change that if you are one of the first on the server with it that at that time it is a pretty sweet title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackwing's Bane is the coolest imo.

Defender of a Shattered World sounds dumb to me. Make it Defender of the Shattered World and you'll have my vote.

"of the Four Winds" sounds really intriguing to me.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

15+ Year Old Account
    Overall i think all of the 4 titles are great, seems to fit the content very well.

I think Foibles of the Four Winds sounds the best

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Ill go for all of em for my tauren restoshaman (goblin @ cata ftw)... God im addicted for titles and that kind of useless clutter =)

There is only one I will actively go for....Professor.

I know thats not a raid or dungeon related title, but still. It's Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    There is only one I will actively go for....Professor.

I know thats not a raid or dungeon related title, but still. It's Professor
    I just wish I could have somehow reserved the name "Putricide" on my server for my Goblin. Get my title and walk around saying "Good Neeeewwwws everyone!"

But, yeah. Defender of a Shattered World will be awesome til everyone else has it, but by then there will be an even bigger and better one out there.