The Voice of Reason

Greetings, there has been too many players saying that classes are "overpowered". If players would only stop judging maybe WoW could have a better playing experience. I logged onto the PTR today and all I hear is OP this OP that, if only players opened their eyes and see what I see. There is NO class that is overpowered, every class can be defeated by the next class. This concept is SO easy to comprehend you'd have to be blind to disagree. Players fight 1 class, lose and automatically say "Oh that class is OP" fight the same class again, lose and say again "that class is OP" This spell is OP, that Talent is OP. Do you not realize that this game is completely balanced? A Mage can beat a Warrior, and that same Warrior can beat that same Mage. A Warrior can beat a Shadow Priest, and a Shadow Priest can beat a Warrior. It all depends on SKILL. And now before people jump to conclusions "WARRIOR CAN'T BEAT SPRIEST I'VE NEVER SEEN IT" do you hear yourself talk? Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it has never been done. Every class cancels out the next. Every class CAN BEAT THE OPPOSITE CLASS. It doesn't matter how long you've been playing, you haven't seen it all. It is so easy to understand, please listen you may read what I am saying but chances are if you're one of these players that make a judgement so easy your not listening. Maybe your losing so much because you just suck did that thought ever come to mind? No no of course not because I know everything about World of Warcraft. Listen community, I am not trying to start a back and forth argument because I am grown. I will not play your games. Players just need to realize the World of Warcraft is such a beautiful game and some people just ruin it. Thank you for your time. I would like to say more, but it's whatever to me.

QQ about QQ?

What do Ret Paladins get to beat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

My friend I know your trying to do something good, but this is the wrong place. Inc flames.

If the game is so well balanced, then why there are class changes every single patch...?

I agree Redcrow, I agree. But my statement stands clear; people can read but don't listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    What do Ret Paladins get to beat?
    Everyone else?

Incoming QFT.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Everyone else?
    QFT complete.

If you actually read the post, you would of come across the following: "Every class can beat the opposite class" meaning every class can beat any other class.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The beta is for balancing and testing.

There supposed to be telling blizzard Wether things are over or under powered.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this thread was going to be about http://www.wowhead.com/item=40401#screenshots lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except that when we see equally geared ret pala - mage or ret pala - ele shammy the paladin will ALWAYS lose, on live and PTR.
    There's no way to beat a kiter as a ret pala, unless mage/shammy is a REALLY REALLY bad player>_<
    7-11 never stop

Warriors are Rock, Rogues are scissors, priests/pallies/mages/druids/shaman/hutners are paper, and warlocks are mushrooms.

Wait, that's REALLY old
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI