New aura for Hand of Light

Not sure if this was already implemented on the PTR or if there's already a thread on this. Tried searching and came up with nothing.

So anyway, looks like Hand of Light got a new aura thing. Personally, I like it. I felt that the old was was too difficult to see amidst nameplate and damage numbers.

/discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a bird. :O

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Looks like a bird. :O
    It does. You can see the holy power bar in there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    It does. You can see the holy power bar in there too.
    Ooh, yeah, that's neat.

EDIT: It also lights up all of the HP consuming abilities when it procs now. It feels like it procs a lot more now but I'm sure that's because it's actually noticeable. xD
    Last edited by Rivin; 2010-09-27 at 02:34 AM.

Deleted
    Golden Pheonix of dps goodness, i am loving the new aura, it is much clearer and looks sexy. Shame the AOW bug is still in the game .

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Looks like a plane!
    No it's supman

Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    No it's supman
    Not to be confused with Superman, Supman spends the majority of his day roaming the streets saying 'sup' to all the pedestrians.

Looks great.. hopefully it's alot more noticible than the old graphic. Man, they are really doing some great stuff for paladins, except for.. the stuff they are doing.. if you know what i mean.